Winter's Howl better than Thundergun?

DirtyDocterT

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think winters howl is way better.

bigger clip than thunder and more ammo with it. yes it might sometimes take 2-3 shots whit it to kill a horde but that is still equivalent to thunder because it has 3 times more ammo. besides when you upgrade it its godly.

so WINTERS HOWL FTW!!!!!!

i think winters howl is way better.

bigger clip than thunder and more ammo with it. yes it might sometimes take 2-3 shots whit it to kill a horde but that is still equivalent to thunder because it has 3 times more ammo. besides when you upgrade it its godly.

so WINTERS HOWL FTW!!!!!!

i think they are almost the same on ammo because one thundergun bullet is equivalent to 3 Winter's Howl bullets.Even upgraded.Kinda.

I really don't like the Winter's Howl. The thundergun will clear a path quickly and easily, the howl will just slow their advance. I'm also a runner (I just dodge zombies until max spawn), slowing down the zombies chasing me just means they get spread out farther, making it harder to dodge and keep moving.

Of course, the WunderWaffe is still the best ever

• 2 weeks later...

The thundergun is good to clear out tight spaces and cover someone who is being revived, while Winters Howl can give you a quick escape but after a good amount of rounds , it takes more shots to slow them down and the lack of ammo. So thundergun is better.

But Thundergun vs Wunderwaffe ummmm? 8-)

Thanks For The All The Replys.One Of My First Posts :lol:

The thundergun is good to clear out tight spaces and cover someone who is being revived, while Winters Howl can give you a quick escape but after a good amount of rounds , it takes more shots to slow them down and the lack of ammo. So thundergun is better.

But Thundergun vs Wunderwaffe ummmm? 8-)

Ahhh,But That Is The True Question~But WunderWaffe Will Triumph. :D

Winters howl is the worst power weapon ever. Try and use it after lvl 40 and you will find that it takes at least 5 shots to even slow them and 8/9 to kill them, this is with the upgraded version too. So you manage to kill like about 5 mobs which absolutely sucks. Thunder gun is great, no matter the lvl it still kills in 1 shot!

I've never been a big fan of either. Put a bottle of Juggernog in one hand and good ol' Ray in the other and I'm happy.

But the DG-2 can never be replaced. (R.I.P DG-2 Whenever/SNN/Came out - 9/11/10)

And I also want to dedicate this sentence to Mr. Monkey- our friend who was sadly transferred to the Pentagon and was split apart from our characters. He was destroyed in testing several weeks back. R.I.P Mr. Monkey 6/08/09 - 1/02/11 :cry:

Both are amazing paired with the Ray Gun which I can't say about OTHER wonder weapons coughwaffecough. Winter's howl is good for guarding windows. All you need is one shot to get all of them to slow crawler speed, then fire away. The Thunder Gun is the same but quicker, which is a good bad thing. Now next map, maybe they could lose the raygun and the Winters Howl AND Thundergun in the box. That's actually a stupid idea.

Winters howl is the worst power weapon ever. Try and use it after lvl 40 and you will find that it takes at least 5 shots to even slow them and 8/9 to kill them, this is with the upgraded version too. So you manage to kill like about 5 mobs which absolutely sucks. Thunder gun is great, no matter the lvl it still kills in 1 shot!

You Can't Kinda Say That About Thunder Gun.Round 38,Its StartsTo Only Knock Them Down.WunderWaffe Has An Infinate Amout Thus MakingIt A One Hit Kill.

I've never been a big fan of either. Put a bottle of Juggernog in one hand and good ol' Ray in the other and I'm happy.

But the DG-2 can never be replaced. (R.I.P DG-2 Whenever/SNN/Came out - 9/11/10)

And I also want to dedicate this sentence to Mr. Monkey- our friend who was sadly transferred to the Pentagon and was split apart from our characters. He was destroyed in testing several weeks back. R.I.P Mr. Monkey 6/08/09 - 1/02/11 :cry:

Nice Dedications :cry: And Im With You On The First Part.Good Ol' Juggonog 8-)

Both are amazing paired with the Ray Gun which I can't say about OTHER wonder weapons coughwaffecough. Winter's howl is good for guarding windows. All you need is one shot to get all of them to slow crawler speed, then fire away. The Thunder Gun is the same but quicker, which is a good bad thing. Now next map, maybe they could lose the raygun and the Winters Howl AND Thundergun in the box. That's actually a stupid idea.

You'r Right At The End,Ray Gun Gets You Far!On Ascension,It Started To Only Make Crawlers About Round 38.Ray Gun Does Loose Its Strenght Quickly.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't even pick up the winter's howl. I personally think it's useless given how many shots it takes to get anything done and how few rounds it has. the only reason I ever use it is to kill the thief early on.

wow same thats all i use it for or fer shits and giggles