I Know How Zombies Got To Ascencion

wardyy66

What I think is that Gersch and Yuri were finishing the Gersch device, and when they used it the Zombies came through. To back this up in one of the radios you can here samanthas demonic voice say 'having fun', just like in der riese. Both Gersch and Yuri were sucked in, sending Zombies out.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I think is that Gersch and Yuri were finishing the Gersch device, and when they used it the Zombies came through. To back this up in one of the radios you can here samanthas demonic voice say 'having fun', just like in der riese. Both Gersch and Yuri were sucked in, sending Zombies out.

you didn't really connect the evidence to your point. at all.

try harder

guys. okay first of all , the gerch devices can either kill them or teleport them sumwhere else, i know cuz last time i teleported and like 2 came with me, so its possible they can get through, and besides, u do realize the gerch device works like that exactly? they put it in the game to fir the story line with the gerch, but it doesnt mean the shit will actually kill the real zombies out of the game, in the story, so it just teleports them, it cannont really kill em or u will die yerself. unless they put 115 matter in it. so idk i guess

guys. okay first of all , the gerch devices can either kill them or teleport them sumwhere else, i know cuz last time i teleported and like 2 came with me, so its possible they can get through, and besides, u do realize the gerch device works like that exactly? they put it in the game to fir the story line with the gerch, but it doesnt mean the shit will actually kill the real zombies out of the game, in the story, so it just teleports them, it cannont really kill em or u will die yerself. unless they put 115 matter in it. so idk i guess

It does kill them actually, you get points for killing, try throwing one at about 20 zombies, it kills them