New Zombie Map to feature Danny Trejo & Freddy Krueger?

TheHeckz

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SOURCE:

http://tacticalinsertiongaming.wordpres ... nny-trejo/

Danny Trejo dropped a bomb on his facebook account. He is working with Treyarch for a upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops “Zombie” map (Map Pack 2).

The new characters will be Danny Trejo, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Michael Rooker, and Robert Englund.

Right Now I’am at The “House of Moves” with Sarah Michelle Gellar, Michael Rooker, and Robert Englund, I’am Wearing A Suit Full of Lights Awaiting To Fight Zombies For The Hit Video Game CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS by Activision This is The suit I Wore To produce My Character in CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS

LmJUThqim8Q

dude honestly if they really come out with this shit im gonna fucking disown my copy of black ops.

sarah michelle gellar..wtf?

what has cod come to?

what call of duty nazi zombie playing gamer would ever want to play as buffy the vampire slayer.

what does treyarch think were gonna be like ,"oh shit i hope i get to play as buffy this time." NO

this better be fake.

dude honestly if they really come out with this shit im gonna fucking disown my copy of black ops.

sarah michelle gellar..wtf?

what has cod come to?

what call of duty nazi zombie playing gamer would ever want to play as buffy the vampire slayer.

what does treyarch think were gonna be like ,"oh shit i hope i get to play as buffy this time." NO

this better be fake.

dude buffy the vampire slayer was a pretty epic show

and fuck yeah i'd play as buffy any day

This makes me hope for an all-zombies map, because Treyarch probably wouldn't pull another FIVE without our old friends in another map to compensate.

i agree however if it is legit info then its a major balls up.

that's not treyarchs style to leak shizz like that,

unless it's a false thread to take us away from the truth...

Activision took down trejo's facebook and

awesome BUFFY now if only i could be werewolf seth green*jizz

I get that if this was real then treyarch would try and keep it a secret, but I highly doubt that they would have the power/make some one delete there account just for a map pack... If at all they would make them delete the comment or issue some statement retracting what they said. And if Danny trejo did have a Facebook page he would probably have thousands if not more fans.

No one's going to delete their account just because treyach told them to. Especially someone like a Movie Star.

Think, People!

And if this does in fact turn out to be true. Then ill admit I was wrong

but I doubt it..

They're probably recording a cutscene.

Thats what I was thinking!!! ZOMBIES CUTSCENE FTW!!! Maybe Sarah Michelle whatever is playing Sam in the cutscene??? Or maybe Sophia??? It could be back at Der Riese, Maxis (Danny??) is talking to Sophia about the Reichstag High Command letter he is sending Then the map is Area 51? Or it is another map (I want Area 51 lawl) and it has 4 others, and one is a woman scientist, like in Richtofen's place. Or 2 Zombies maps, one with our heroes, one with new people... 8-)

They're probably recording a cutscene.

Thats what I was thinking!!! ZOMBIES CUTSCENE FTW!!! Maybe Sarah Michelle whatever is playing Sam in the cutscene??? Or maybe Sophia??? It could be back at Der Riese, Maxis (Danny??) is talking to Sophia about the Reichstag High Command letter he is sending Then the map is Area 51? Or it is another map (I want Area 51 lawl) and it has 4 others, and one is a woman scientist, like in Richtofen's place. Or 2 Zombies maps, one with our heroes, one with new people... 8-)

dude i really want this to be a map with new heroes, along with another map with the old guys

i wanna kick some zombie ass as buffy XD