More DM Theories

Johnny Reklaw

Hi, I am new here, so forgive me if I repeat anything already theorized and debunked. I have read relevant posts (I think) on the first page or two...but I thought I'd add my two cents and see if I could possibly find some players willing to explore Ascension a little more for that "Next step." I guess that clarifies for myself that I am a believer that there is more to this process. I find it hard to believe that 90 seconds of death machines is all there is. Again, forgive me if I state theories already debunked, though I read some and have tried to avoid repetition.

First, To debunk a few: 1) Being on a lander when SAM screams does nothing...I've tried.

However, I spent a LONG time today studying Ascension, and I've found a few things.

1) I have found 4 batteries that say Sparky....and NO, I do not mean the 5 total batteries, but 4 batteries that actually say "Sparky." 2 are rather well hidden. What if we shoot those 4, and see what becomes of that? I've seen people shoot the 5 obvious batteries, but what about the 4 actual sparky batteries....2 of them are hidden well.

2) There are 5 power boxes that are rather odd in the map. Everything on the map is written in Russian...but the odd thing comes to the fact that the English word "Off" appears in the middle of them. They also look like they say "Normal" and "Emergency." Really weird detail...especially given the detail in this map.

3) are there other words to spell with the Lunar Landers that could open a second casimir device? I thought about "Yuri" or "Samantha." Neither is as fluid as Luna...but both could be spelled.

4) Has anyone tried to free Gersch during a zombie round instead of having a crawler. Try the hoarding method described here:

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=6845&

sid=caf6b220599463d1db7c7435341c51df

Then, bring in all the zombies behind one player, like the merging hoarding describes, and have the other 3 players set-up the final node step in the process. The last player brings in the zombies as the gersch device is dropped. All the zombies go in during the process leading to a different affect?

That's my theories that I can't seem to find posted anywhere...If people would like to help me flesh these out, my GT : Johnny Reklaw

I'd love to discover the next step to this or hear more theories.

Thanks for reading,

Johnny

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic