Guest xeinpo

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do u kno wwhat aliens sound like? do they exist? no

How do u kno wwhat zombies sound like? do they exsist? no

:facepalm:

We know because there popular all over tv. If you want to complain about aliens not being realistic enough on a zombie forum...

actually its generally easy to speculate what a zombie would sound like

they wouldnt have the functions to properly articulate words and so the most they could really do is groan or moan

its kinda like when you become extremely thirsty to the point of nearish death you can't really say words and you can barely make much sound at all

but then again i could be wrong and zombies could just be like hey im bob

• 6 months later...

nope.

that's a noise that either the perk a cola machine makes, or some of the electronic equipment in that hut. i've heard that LOADS of times.

1.Dont give negative brains just because you disagree

2.How can you say thats a perk machine with a straight face? compare http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfFjGaqbyww

im sorry ddanso7 but i have to agree with play2often! i remember that noise from W@W, i think it has something to do with the random perk spawns and its some kind of audio glitch, it's like the perk a colas songs all mashed together and weird! no aliens here!