Is this a new Easter Egg in Kino?

Willie-Wall

Ok, I've searched google, codwiki and this site as much as I could. But couldn't find this anywhere.

This concerns the 3 film reels and the 2 black recording boxes.

First you must obtain and use all 3 film reels. Then you shoot the recording in theater first then the one in the ally. (Haven't confirmed if you have to shoot the recording boxes in that order.)

The results will be two new recordings herd from the black boxes. I wasn't able to really listen to them well enough. But they both were longer and seemed more detailed than what we normaly hear from them.

I was able to make out the last part of the last recording and there was a knock at the door and whoever is talking on the recording says "Who is it?" Then it goes to static.

Tell me what you think! Hope this hasn't been mentioned somewhere.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, but as far as I know and everywhere I can research (here included) there is only 3 film reels located in the secret rooms when you teleport from the PaP room to the lobby. Then there is only 2 black box recordings. One on the light fixture in the thearter and one on the guard tower out of the map by the double tap machine.

But when you play all 3 film reels first, before ever shooting the black box recordings. THEN shoot the 2 black boxes. The black boxes will play differnent recordings than if you shot them before you obtained and used all 3 film reels.

I have tested this three times and I am for sure this is the case. You guys should check out the new recordings becasue the guy talks more about the 'test subject' and other things.

I'm sorry, but as far as I know and everywhere I can research (here included) there is only 3 film reels located in the secret rooms when you teleport from the PaP room to the lobby. Then there is only 2 black box recordings. One on the light fixture in the thearter and one on the guard tower out of the map by the double tap machine.

But when you play all 3 film reels first, before ever shooting the black box recordings. THEN shoot the 2 black boxes. The black boxes will play differnent recordings than if you shot them before you obtained and used all 3 film reels.

I have tested this three times and I am for sure this is the case. You guys should check out the new recordings becasue the guy talks more about the 'test subject' and other things.

sorry i typed that wrong there is two boxes and 3 reels read over my post again and see if you get it now

Yeah I understand, But you said when you shoot the two recording boxes first then use the three film reals, the third ended in knocking and him saying "Who is it"

That might be the case, I haven't done it in that order yet. But what I'm saying is that you do them in the oppisite order of that. Do the three film reels first and then the recording boxes last.

I have compared them back to back with the youtube videos while I was doing it ingame and the two recordings are differnent. The guy says differnet things, like the two recordings are two other log entries all together.

[EDIT] Will anyone with a capcard for the PS3 join me in a party so we can record this? I'm thinking about uploading a camera recording. You will be able to tell the recordings are much longer than the normal ones, but you won't be able to make out the words.

Yeah I understand, But you said when you shoot the two recording boxes first then use the three film reals, the third ended in knocking and him saying "Who is it"

That might be the case, I haven't done it in that order yet. But what I'm saying is that you do them in the oppisite order of that. Do the three film reels first and then the recording boxes last.

I have compared them back to back with the youtube videos while I was doing it ingame and the two recordings are differnent. The guy says differnet things, like the two recordings are two other log entries all together.

ok if this is the case you will be getting brains

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I've searched google, codwiki and this site as much as I could. But couldn't find this anywhere.

First you must obtain and use all 3 film reels. Then you shoot the recording in theater first then the one in the ally. (Haven't confirmed if you have to shoot the recording boxes in that order.)

The results will be two new recordings herd from the black boxes. I wasn't able to really listen to them well enough. But they both were longer and seemed more detailed than what we normaly hear from them.

I was able to make out the last part of the last recording and there was a knock at the door and whoever is talking on the recording says "Who is it?" Then it goes to static.

I can confirm this, I played a solo match earlier searching for that elusive 3rd radio. By round 9 I had already had the 3 film reels and played them then proceeded to shoot the chandelier and then the tower in the alley and heard exactly what he you had heard, the knocking on the door , who is it, and then some static. I continued searching the map for a good hour or so and couldn't find that last radio.

I can confirm this, I played a solo match earlier searching for that elusive 3rd radio. By round 9 I had already had the 3 film reels and played them then proceeded to shoot the chandelier and then the tower in the alley and heard exactly what he you had heard, the knocking on the door , who is it, and then some static. I continued searching the map for a good hour or so and couldn't find that last radio.

Sorry none of this is new :(

There are only a certain # of radios and reels...

This was debunked this past december, as some kid got REALLY excited and posted a video of the same find you're talking about, after watching it, we all realized all he did was watch the reels and listen to the radios in a specific order.. when in fact he just listened to all the same messages we've all heard.

I think it was just more due to cluelessness that there ARE other radios.. with other messages..

Sorry mate :( Not new!! BUt keep Looking!!