Next wonder weapon idea

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking about this a coule of days ago myself

I was thinking of a laser cannon that shot an infinite straight line that vaporized any zombies it touched. about 4 seconds to reload, ammo 3/18. I doubt they will do fire again. I really hope they don't reuse the winter's howl. I hope they make like a combo of the thundergun and wunderwaffe, Something that kills like the wunderwaffe, but won't damage you.

something that could slow down time would be EPIC. it could kinda fit in w/ the backstroke too, but i doubt it will happen. in my opinion there needs to be a weapon that just blows everything up, like an Anarchy, but much more powerful and bigger. In ‘Mericuh bigger guns are always better.

we already had the flamethrower

I agree, i think a fire based weapon is out of the question

probably a light based weapon will be the next to make a debut, something gold that fires yellow beams of light, much like the heat ray.

it would be awesome if they put a spin on it like the holy hand grenades from worms

The flamethrower wasnt a wunderwaffe.

but i have also come up with something new.

The Kaiser Bear easter egg from finest hour.

Now, when you get the bear you wont be all, NOOOOOOO!!!!!

but they'd have to change the box moving thing, so this idea is questionable.

justifying the need for a fire wunderwaffe by saying the flamethrower isnt a wunderwaffe is just like saying, i want a bullet based wunder waffe, and justifying it by saying all the other guns in the game dont count because they arent wunderwaffes