Next wonder weapon idea

I have an idea for a new wonder gun called the "Deaf Welle" (German)or the Deaf Wave. Its a gun that shoots a wave( looks similar ray gun shots but yellow) that goes across the room and any zombies near the wave will stop running , hold there ears because the wave produces a wierd noise that's starts silent and then gets louder and louder and as the wave gets louder there's the zombies hold there ears and shake there heads until their heads blow off. Sounds epic right ;) but not better than the infamous WUNDERWAFFE DG2. But any ways tell me what u guys think.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe it bounces off walls? and if u hit urself with it u get stunned like a monkey jump.

a new gun i'd propose would be the heat ray. It has infinite ammo but heats up and cools down like the flamethrower. it shoots a beam of solid red laser and cuts down anything in its path while setting them on fire and gibbing them.

drawbacks, either constant kickback (slideback) or stationary shooting. also, short powerup time similar to ADS

My idea is a cannon that fires a Ball of Fire. The ball hits zombies, kills them, and then continues to roll on the ground for about thirty seconds, then the flame is depleted. if the player touches the fire ball that HE FIRED he will get downed, unless he has juggernog.

Clip- 1

Ammo-29

we already had the flamethrower

My idea is a cannon that fires a Ball of Fire. The ball hits zombies, kills them, and then continues to roll on the ground for about thirty seconds, then the flame is depleted. if the player touches the fire ball that HE FIRED he will get downed, unless he has juggernog.

Clip- 1

Ammo-29

I agree, i think a fire based weapon is out of the question

probably a light based weapon will be the next to make a debut, something gold that fires yellow beams of light, much like the heat ray.

it would be awesome if they put a spin on it like the holy hand grenades from worms

well they did lightning/thunder/ice/radiation/black hole....so here are some ideas that aren’tvery realistic.

-telekinesis

-mind control

-laser

-gun that alters the earth in some way (like spikes shoot up through the ground, or a fissure opens up)

-CHAINSAW FTW

-something that is extremely interactive w/ the environment and layout of the game

the portal gun would be to godly and thus make zombies too easy unless of course it had very little ammo but then thats what the gersch devices are

also we already have a laser based weapon, the ray gun

technically speaking it isn’t a laser. it shoots concentrated microwave radiation i believe

I want a portal gun, similar to the Gersch device. You can teleport zombies to a random spot on the map in a tight situation or escape yourself. Basically, it's like the teleporters on FIVE, but you place them.

Instead, You should have a Portal Device. You set it down on two certain places, and you can teleport from one place to another. But there has to be certain places where they can't do it. Obviously, you only get 2 Ammo and they should only last 5 rounds. you dont get them again from max ammo and you only get them if you get them from random weapons again.

i fancy a godly melee weapon

and the grass idea might be quite good, something that shoots a vine that flies through the air horizontal and groups zombies together like ties them up. Could be handy to buy you some time

melee weapon... so like the chainsaw paddle in dead rising 2?

i fancy a godly melee weapon

and the grass idea might be quite good, something that shoots a vine that flies through the air horizontal and groups zombies together like ties them up. Could be handy to buy you some time

melee weapon... so like the chainsaw paddle in dead rising 2?

maybe, it could be a folding shovel, RT to hack and RS to slash

pack a punch makes it quicker and more powerful

I don't care how unlikely or overpowered this thing is, but I want to see a gun, similar to a shotgun... Whatever zombie gets hit with it's blast goes crazy and attacks other zombies for a short time. Make your own minions.

I actually don't understand why people want a minion device so bad... I think it would be kind of lame...

Clip- 1

Ammo-29

I agree, i think a fire based weapon is out of the question

probably a light based weapon will be the next to make a debut, something gold that fires yellow beams of light, much like the heat ray.

it would be awesome if they put a spin on it like the holy hand grenades from worms

The flamethrower wasnt a wunderwaffe.

but i have also come up with something new.

The Kaiser Bear easter egg from finest hour.

Now, when you get the bear you wont be all, NOOOOOOO!!!!!

but they'd have to change the box moving thing, so this idea is questionable.