Button on Centerfuge

JuggernautSoda

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard from one of my friends that after you get the DM's, a button spawns on the centerfuge and when you press it, you hear a voice saying you need to connect the pipes. I'm guessing the pipes from stammin' up or something similer. But I have not tested this, so if I'm wrong, don't reply and just say how wrong I was and crap like that.

DISCUSS

:D lol

I don't believe anything goes on with the Centrifuge at all.

I had a team get all the way to the Death Machines and we tested a theory one of us found about the room behind the Quick Revive machine possibly being open/able to open with the DMs, but when we ran through the starting room to get there the Centrifuge didn't make any noise. Matter of fact nothing made any noise any time i've ever had the DMs.

It's quite probable that the Death Machines are it, just a way to help your team get to higher zombie levels.

I heard from one of my friends that after you get the DM's, a button spawns on the centerfuge and when you press it, you hear a voice saying you need to connect the pipes. I'm guessing the pipes from stammin' up or something similer. But I have not tested this, so if I'm wrong, don't reply and just say how wrong I was and crap like that.

DISCUSS

I had a team get all the way to the Death Machines and we tested a theory one of us found about the room behind the Quick Revive machine possibly being open/able to open with the DMs, but when we ran through the starting room to get there the Centrifuge didn't make any noise. Matter of fact nothing made any noise any time i've ever had the DMs.

It's quite probable that the Death Machines are it, just a way to help your team get to higher zombie levels.

Well am i the only one who thinks that the centrifuge and the pack a punch does something else

OKAY EVERYBODY! Me and my team just tried this and it doesn't work. I know, it sucks. We also disproved that getting on the lander doesn't work, shooting the targets in the main room doesn't work, and trading it in the box doesn't work.

So, I guess we have to wait for the PS3/PC version to come out =)

Wait for PS3 and PC? huuh?, why? :P

OKAY EVERYBODY! Me and my team just tried this and it doesn't work. I know, it sucks. We also disproved that getting on the lander doesn't work, shooting the targets in the main room doesn't work, and trading it in the box doesn't work.

So, I guess we have to wait for the PS3/PC version to come out =)

Wait for PS3 and PC? huuh?, why? :P

Because maybe there will be a patch. And you can noclip in PC

why not try shooting the centerfuge with the dm's while it is spinning, shoot it the way its shooting, maybe make it come off?

try the pipes, the base of it?

i just want to know if the howling can be heard, or if it's bs.

maybe the jugganog room has something to do with it, it is the control room for it

We tried shooting everything. Another theroy was that something happened after the dm, so we tried shooting everything, w/o any luck.

There is a howling at the centrifuge however, it's not as loud as the other ones. It could just be from turning the speakers up too loud

why not try shooting the centerfuge with the dm's while it is spinning, shoot it the way its shooting, maybe make it come off?

maybe the jugganog room has something to do with it, it is the control room for it

We tried shooting everything. Another theroy was that something happened after the dm, so we tried shooting everything, w/o any luck.

There is a howling at the centrifuge however, it's not as loud as the other ones. It could just be from turning the speakers up too loud

Umm, when I did this I heard no howling. :?

Umm, when I did this I heard no howling. :?

As I have said, there is a howling, but it's not like the other ones. The other ones are much more pronounced, this one is almost hard to hear, but it's not imaginary.

It could also be from my speakers, or just the ambient background noise in the game, the steam from one of the pipes.

I in no way proclaim this howling to be the same, or even give any significance to it, I'm simply saying there is a wind blowing type noise in that room.

it would make sense that there would be a button on the centrifuge somewhere. Think about it.

The second step of the easter egg is to hit buttons on 4 perk machines, excluding quick revive.

Has anyone checked the centrifuge or around the quick revive machine DURING a monkey round, after the easter egg has been completed?

it would make sense that there would be a button on the centrifuge somewhere. Think about it.

The second step of the easter egg is to hit buttons on 4 perk machines, excluding quick revive.

Has anyone checked the centrifuge or around the quick revive machine DURING a monkey round, after the easter egg has been completed?

No, didn't try that.

It is an identical button on both the centrifuge top and bottom. I almost think it is a strobe light as there is the red light when it spins, but also a strobe...but something in my gut says no. I have spent some extensive time looking at it and other portions of the map

I have also thought about that platform...what if there is some way to get on top, and you have to hit both buttons at once? Like the perk machine thingy (yes, thats a technical term). that would add an ounce of humor if a guy is staining on top and the alarm goes off to start the spinner.

DISCUSS

I really don't think its a benefit to getting to higher levels, it just doesn't last long enough for that. If anything, it would help you close out that level but even then the time it gives you just isn't that long