Button on Centerfuge

JuggernautSoda

I heard from one of my friends that after you get the DM's, a button spawns on the centerfuge and when you press it, you hear a voice saying you need to connect the pipes. I'm guessing the pipes from stammin' up or something similer. But I have not tested this, so if I'm wrong, don't reply and just say how wrong I was and crap like that.

DISCUSS

:D lol

*UPDATE* It didn't work. I tried......I know, it sucks :(

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've tried a number of times to get on it.. you can't, Haha.. You just die.. lol...

But the button idea, is completely possible.. Especially if THAT is the end of the easter egg, as that is a valuable reward, to have a machine on Cool Down that could kill zombies... like the turres and fire traps...

But we'll see... if no one disproves this by tomorrow evening, I will have.. ;) Hopefully... or proven it, which I'd rather do..

I call bull, had a monkey chasing me for 10 mins as i ran around looking for a button, i could very much hear the howling but i'm 99.9% certain that was coming from the juggernog room above, no button found, everyone is welcome to look around but personally i found naff all

the howl is after u acquire deathmachines. u have to have them equipped to do the next step is what he's getting across.

I can confirm there is something up with the Centerfuge -- listen to the Howl after you get the DM's.

Also for those who do not know.. The DM's are not for the ZOMBIES. We killed our last crawler and no new zombies appeared until the DM's were completely gone 90 seconds later.

I've gotten the DMs before; I actually did this the other day going from 19-20. We got our DMs and booked it back to PhD to camp, along the way killing what crawlers we had, and we got so caught up in owning a DM and who watched what, we forgot to watch the back left window and the Zombies rushed in and downed two of my guys.

Maybe you just got lucky. But we had a crap load of Zombies against us while we had our DMs out.

Personally I think that something has to do with the stampin up room, and the pipes.

If you go over to the corner of the rubble, and look into the room that has a hole in the wall and all the computers, you can hear a ringing type noise.

It's odd that you get the DM's in the swamp, right next to the computer room.

For you guys who are asking me to record because I have a channel, well I can't record because I have no camera (well not a good one anyway) or any software to capture the video with my computer. But I will try to do this tonight. I'm not making any promises though.

If you want to get a team going I'll join in and help do it. I know how to do all the steps, and have done it, so we can bang it out real quick.

Then we can go explore and try to find the next step if you'd like.

GT XIEON1

For you guys who are asking me to record because I have a channel, well I can't record because I have no camera (well not a good one anyway) or any software to capture the video with my computer. But I will try to do this tonight. I'm not making any promises though.

If you want to get a team going I'll join in and help do it. I know how to do all the steps, and have done it, so we can bang it out real quick.

Then we can go explore and try to find the next step if you'd like.

GT XIEON1

I can do it my gamertag is blackfire561