Modded Lobby

Vallkure

Yeah, got myself into a bit of trouble here. Joined a random TDM, joined right in the middle of a match. Well it was obviously hacked, hightened jump, faster sprinting, etc. Instant promote to level 65, all challenges completed. Well the host ended game, and my level reset back to what it was before, but now I have all these "New" banners on things I can't select. I've looked around on the internet and I don't think there is anything I can do to reverse the challenges, but is there at least something I can do to make all the stupid banners go away?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, got myself into a bit of trouble here. Joined a random TDM, joined right in the middle of a match. Well it was obviously hacked, hightened jump, faster sprinting, etc. Instant promote to level 65, all challenges completed. Well the host ended game, and my level reset back to what it was before, but now I have all these "New" banners on things I can't select. I've looked around on the internet and I don't think there is anything I can do to reverse the challenges, but is there at least something I can do to make all the stupid banners go away?

report it, post it on xbox forums. email treyarch/actavision tech support.

report it, post it on xbox forums. email treyarch/actavision tech support.

just what he said i had a similar thing happen to me but it was a random zombie match on der riese

• 2 months later...

This really sucks. It's hard to detect if you will be thrown into a modded match. There should be bans against this. No one cares, But if the shoe were on the other foot, The companies would be pissed. I know a person who had this happen to her on modern warfare 2. She got promoted to level 65 and it screwed up her stats. I hear that you have to change your username. There's nothing that you can do. I hope that you can, But I'm not sure as to what could be done. :?

• 3 months later...