The Zombies Are Getting Smarter

Hanz_123

Haven't u guys noticed they are getting smarter ever since Nacht they have been as I will show u

Verruckt- They start to reach through windows to try to kill u.

Shi No Numa- They could run and jump over open windows.

Der Reise- The zombies figured out how to jump over and fall from insane heights, crawlers could do the same even when taking down windows and crawlers could also say things like Sam and monkey.

Kino Der Toten- They zombies some times when they get hit by the Thundergun they can get back up from it and continue attacking.

Ascension- The zombies can jump even higher as seen in the centrifuge room on the catwalk. And the soldier zombies tend to roll out the way of bullets and stumble little bit when walking which leads me to believe that they are starting to remember things from they're previous lives.

Now what's next? Will they starting tossing back grenades ? Or will

they pick up guns off the wall and try to shoot at you? Who knows?

What do u guys think of this?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like the "fresher" the zombies, the more they know. I've noticed killing the zombies on Ascension also have normal eyes after you kill them instead of just 'dead' eyes.

And I wouldn't doubt zombies will start keeping pieces of the windows they break and using the boards or bars as weapons eventually.

Have you seen the zombies with NO LEGS jump on Ascension??!!

Well they can!

As far as throwing grenades.. the damn monkeys do that enough.

Also, on Kino and Ascension I have seen crawlers penetrate "solid" walls and hit me! It happens when they are made into crawlers behind a window sometimes their heads and arms can come thru the walls!!!

I saw one ROLL UP a set of STAIRS!!!

AAHHHHH!!! ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!

the zombies are changing as maps come out, The new ascension zombies swing like crazy! i played a round on nacht and i couldnt believe how easily i could just slip away, even when cornered. But i dunno about being smarter.. maybe less coordinated as they are still getting used to their zombie flesh,, if they are "fresh" that is, its possible the zombies from earlier maps were a little more matured, knowing to reserve their stamina cause they dont wanna burn out by the time the brains get there.

the zombies are changing as maps come out, The new ascension zombies swing like crazy! i played a round on nacht and i couldnt believe how easily i could just slip away, even when cornered. But i dunno about being smarter.. maybe less coordinated as they are still getting used to their zombie flesh,, if they are "fresh" that is, its possible the zombies from earlier maps were a little more matured, knowing to reserve their stamina cause they dont wanna burn out by the time the brains get there.

More matured zombies = lolz

But yea... They turned into michael jordan when ascension came out... Black Zombies?

i think the zombies dont care about falling from large heights because it really wont hurt them, and i think the sam and monkey thing was just because they were developing the samantha story. and the thundergun thing is just because they werent in the "kill range" meaning that the blast only pushed them back but didnt kill them

So what if they're getting smarter? They still aren't intelligent enough to escape the hording technique.

Zombies getting hit by the Thundergun/Zeus Cannon, surviving, and standing back up to attack you has nothing to do with their intelligence either. Also it's not just on Kino, but Ascension as well.

I doubt these zombies would ever become as smart as "Bob" from Day of the Dead.

Is it just me or are these ascension zombies of the "thriller" variety. note the way they moon walk at times,, obviously a younger generation of zombie

That is most likely a glitch, seeing as how I only see those types of zombies AFTER I throw a gersch device. It may, or may not be a glitch, but as far as I think, that moon walk thing is just a glitch, seeing as how once they take a little bit of damage, they go back to normal.