Area 51 and the presidents.

Christof

Well, since Shi no numa we have all wanted an area 51 map. Me and my group heard the phones on ascension ringing and when you answer we heard Nixon. Now this could just mean that we are hearing him at the pentagon or; he and the other guys, will be on the next map. Area 51 would be a fairly good choice because Nixon, JFK, and Macnamara could all have access to it. What do you guys think?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chances are they wont make a map pack with 2 zombie maps

not their style

and dont bring up how kino and five came together, its because kino was supposed to be on map pack 4, and five was their sorta bonus game thing like nacht der untoten, whether or not they tie it in with the storyline is unknown

what about they have 2 zombie maps in the next pack and they do a swap out, on one map you have dempsey, nikkoli, nixon, and castro and on the other map you have JFK, Mcnamara, takeo, richtofen or a mixture of them. two teams collide to survive :!:

or better yet all 8 of them meet and you can have 8 people in a zombie match lol

That would be awesome.

what about they have 2 zombie maps in the next pack and they do a swap out, on one map you have dempsey, nikkoli, nixon, and castro and on the other map you have JFK, Mcnamara, takeo, richtofen or a mixture of them. two teams collide to survive :!:

or better yet all 8 of them meet and you can have 8 people in a zombie match lol

That would be awesome.

that to :mrgreen:

Well, since Shi no numa we have all wanted an area 51 map. Me and my group heard the phones on ascension ringing and when you answer we heard Nixon. Now this could just mean that we are hearing him at the pentagon or; he and the other guys, will be on the next map. Area 51 would be a fairly good choice because Nixon, JFK, and Macnamara could all have access to it. What do you guys think?

good shout tbh, i'd go for that :)