PaP PPSH ?????

LR HybRiid zx

i was just thinking about the ppsh apparently being in the map

just a theory but why would treyarch go to all the trouble of creating, importing and re-modelling the ppsh PaP Or "the Reaper" for it just to be "taken out" it doesnt make sense

????

personally i think its in an update, but who know???

post your theories on the subject here

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not the pap version! only the un-pap'd version is on the career

We know this. However Treyarch seems to like to change their minds when it comes to Zombies and weapons they add to the box. Half the weapons in the bx right now are useless except the RPK, HK21, SPAS 12, CZ775 Dual and Single, Ray Gun, Thundergun, Commando, Galil

All other guns totally and uterly useless

Sniper rifles, really!? Crossbow & Ballistic Knife really!? Spectre blows goats..AUG is ok until later rounds but blows chunks..

This is MY opinion

We know this. However Treyarch seems to like to change their minds when it comes to Zombies and weapons they add to the box. Half the weapons in the bx right now are useless except the RPK, HK21, SPAS 12, CZ775 Dual and Single, Ray Gun, Thundergun, Commando, Galil

Sniper rifles, really!? Crossbow & Ballistic Knife really!? Spectre blows goats..AUG is ok until later rounds but blows chunks..

This is MY opinion

I believe your opinion to be completely valid.

They have done this before in the classic maps, and everyone would speculate as how to get it, like the type-99.

Xbow = Monkeys..

*Check* Useful

Balistic Knife = Renew and or 2x/3x stab to death [window guard]

*Check* Useful

Each gun has a purpose, if you play zombies out, you'll find you run out of ammo, then you are forced to buy a gun and pap it, just to survive.. and any gun in most late round cases is a good gun.

If you used the kiting technique's with the grenades, the point is moot... but most people who play with 3+ players find that at times, you HAVE to cross paths and kiting itself becomes moot.

So the xbow, I love it... As a distraction tool to help fallen comrades or to drive a swarm thru a trap or towards a turret.

The knife, when guarding a windows is phenominal, on top of which you are the teams Combat Medic.. someone goes down it's an instant up w/o having to waste a gersch, or ammo to fight to someone who HAS the TG or Pap'd Ray that is imperative to team survival...

So everything has a purpose, and that is to either A)Kill a Zombie or B) Distract a Zombie so you can survive..

However, I will not disagree... HK21/RPK/GALIL/COMMANDO/RAY/TG are high demand weapons to even BEGIN to survive long enough to accumulate enough points to be in a safe zone in case you do go down or have to purchase random weapons just to continue the fight...

But about the original topic of this thread... I have no idea Hybrid, LOL!!! Patch maybe? Maybe not... but Treyarch does change their minds a lot just before a release..

If it's in the game it maybe there just incase they decide to unlock the weapon for current or future maps, it saves a DLC Purchaser that more much MB of HD space from a DLC/Patch ^_^

This is MY opinion

No! Your opinion is wrong! Crossbow and ballistic are my favorite... Crossbow being the best gun in the game!

This is MY opinion

pap'd crossbow shooting darts that attract zombies is almost as useful as the thundergun. Gaili, commando, and AUG are awesome assault rifles and I take them any chance I get, I'll happily swap the raygun for them. Ballistic knife is great on its own until round 13, since if you pair it with the sickle or bowie knife, you get instant quick kills for a ton of points. In the later rounds, you get the auto-revive, which is mega useful.

I personally find the raygun worse than useless and avoid it like the plague, the Spectre is as good as the MPK5 and if you get it out of the box, its cheaper.

However, I fully agree that the PPSH should be in Zombies, along with the STG-44. Both have already been modeled into the game, both would be nice to see make appearances.

There has to be sucky guns in zombies or else everybody will get a good gun in the mystery box thus making zombies too easy.

with 100% earnest honesty, I can say that what guns you get does not matter whatsoever. I don't consider myself to be the most skilled player at the game, but I was doing just fine in the late 20's with just an un pap'd MPK5 and one of the other wall SMG's. What matters is if you are able to develop a method of play that keeps distance between you and the horde, what you use to actually kill them is a matter of personal preference.

true i agree with that guy, ALL guns do have a purpose. EVERY gun is good in their own way if u know how to use it and wen its PaP its badass, i fucking love balistic thats the best! upgrade it? shit 2 knifes they dead, and i love using it on the window at the cat walk when you camp at flopper place, so yeah ballistic is great

and btw the xbow is only good for so little time, cause last time my team and i were on five i think around round 27, yes, then he shot it like 3 times, the zombies didnt go for it, so idk if the zombies are getting stronger and wont go for it or wut, so yeah

but i think they shuld add the other guns, like WaW guns, to have more guns and more variety to the box, instead of getting the same 3 crappy guns in the box 1000 times, i hate that, so put more guns like from WaW and add a few from multiplayer, it wuld be one badass zombie game,