Guys. Seriously.

Drop this crap about moon zombies. because, no. its not happening. zombies on the moon would SUCK. Ok?

Now. My theory.

"what goes up must never come back down"

its coming down.(the rocket) and its gonna land somewhere else in europe(possibly france), and the map will be there.

Its coming down with lots of 115.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drop this crap about moon zombies. because, no. its not happening. zombies on the moon would SUCK. Ok?

Now. My theory.

its coming down.(the rocket) and its gonna land somewhere else in europe(possibly france), and the map will be there.

THANK YOU im so sick of people saying oh ya area 51 the moon give it a rest.

Now. My theory.

Well you can destroy the rocket, it launching doesn't really mean anything in my opinion rather than opening the PaP.

Two things:

1. This topic seems only ment to be for flaming other peoples theories, and listening to other people's theories is what made this site.

2. As soon as Treyarch anounces that the next map will be on the moon I WILL be saying I told you so." :lol::lol::lol:

But seriously, there's no need to flame dude. I mean zombies on the moon sounds more fun and is more justifed then putting them in Egypt.

(Think about it. ;) )

Two things:

1. This topic seems only ment to be for flaming other peoples theories, and listening to other people's theories is what made this site.

2. As soon as Treyarch anounces that the next map will be on the moon I WILL be saying I told you so." :lol::lol::lol:

But seriously, there's no need to flame dude. I mean zombies on the moon sounds more fun and is more justifed then putting them in Egypt.

(Think about it. ;) )

Listen, im not putting down peoples theories to be mean or anything, im just saying i think its stupid

I agree, a map on the moon sounds completely ridiculous. There's no evidence that Group 935 had a space station or a moon base anywhere is there?

No, but there was obviously HOPES and ASPIRATIONS of going to the moon, both for the Russians AND Group 935.

Wherever the next map actually takes place, HAS to make sense to the story. A moon base doesn't make any sense at all.

Besides that, Richtofen doesn't exactly look like he's wearing a SPACE suit per say, more of a hazmat suit with the hooded part down. It looks almost identical to the suits you wear in the single player campaign when you're infiltrating Rebirth Island as Hudson, just in a different color.

Two things:

(Think about it. ;) )

Listen, im not putting down peoples theories to be mean or anything, im just saying i think its stupid

Alrighy.

I get what you're saying, but check the way you phrased that! :lol:

treyarch probly doesnt even know what next map will be. im sure they have ideas but theyll wait and see what ppl want then work it into the story. There is no zombies bible, anything is possible.. a map on the moon would be a new and interesting atmosphere with low gravity areas that would be awsome. zombie herding in low gravity sounds like a change of pace finally

but to be quite honest that would kind of just recycle five a bit and ascension. also the storyline would be a little screwed up. If you go to the moon where next? mars?

also they really dont have much of a ride left, and dont say the lunar landers because they can only reach the moon whilst in space, not enough power.