The guide to the casimir device easter egg

thezombiekiller

When I did this, me and the people with me had to spend about 15 minutes trying to figure out the order each step is in. So, for other people who want to do this in the future, this is what you have to do:

1. Make sure you/your group mates have one of each of the following weapons:

Ballistic knife (upgraded)

Crossbow (upgraded)

Thundergun (upgraded)

Ray gun (upgraded)

gersh device

matruska dolls (Did I spell that right? Whatever...)

2. Outside of the map by phd flopper (beside the truck) there is a weird generator (it flashes from time to time). Throw a gersh device so that the generator gets sucked in.

3. Beside the launch pad by stamin-up, there is a staircase leading up toward a window. Go under the staircase to the computer. Press and hold X (square on ps3, F on PC) on the keyboard to get a reaction from the automated voice.

4. During a monkey round, have one teammate run to each perk aside from quick revive. Only during a monkey round will you see a small button appear by the machine on the wall. Have each player press and hold X, square, or F on their button at the exact same time to see a shake and a reaction.

5. Now, have everybody run to the room right beside the pack a punch. There is a small pressure pad underneath the raised up panel (the one that the rocket was on). Have everyone stand on the pressure pad looking at the clock on the wall for two minutes. When the two minutes are up, a nuke will go off, killing the crawlers you have.

6. There are now letters in the sky for some reason 0_o. What you have to do is spell out LUNA with the landers. Here is the order you have to use the landers in (start with the lander in the center):

Call it to the stamin-up pad.

Call it back to the center.

Call it to speed cola's pad.

Call it back to stamin-up.

7. You have now activated all of the nodes, now you need to give them power. Go to the stamin-up launch pad. There is now a small capsule with lights glowing brightly on it. There is a faint light on a specific spot on the ground. Have the person throw a gersh device at it, and everybody unload their packapunched wonder weapon ammo on it. This includes the ballistic knife, crossbow, thundergun, dolls, and ray gun. This may take two trys to work. After this, you are done! You should see something flying up into the sky, hear samantha scream, and get death machines. Now that you know how to do it, please help us find the next step! xD

Thank you for reading my post, and have fun!

-thezombiekiller

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The upgraded ballistic knife is not necessary. Just ray gun, dolls, zues cannon, and upgraded crossbow.

It is also important you have to shoot the Gersh device itself, not the portal (Shoot the little disc of the the gersh device)

You need the ballistic knife for the pressure pad part, after that you can ditch it :)

tbh i dont think it matters much what guns you use, as long as they are upgraded, my team have used several different combination's of PaPd guns and got the same effect.

edit @ OP: Thanks for being one of the few to call it correctly the casimir mechanism :)

Thank you! I am to please :D

The upgraded ballistic knife is not necessary. Just ray gun, dolls, zues cannon, and upgraded crossbow.

It is also important you have to shoot the Gersh device itself, not the portal (Shoot the little disc of the the gersh device)

You need the ballistic knife for the pressure pad part, after that you can ditch it :)

No thats not true, when I was in a group with Strwrsbob we successfully did the entire easter egg without once having had the ballistic knife

There's no Ballistic Knife needed. It think people got confused with the fact that the timer on the clock when it's counting backwards is the bullet of a Ballistic Knife.

&&I definitely did this Easter Egg the other night with: Porters x2 Ray, ZeusCannon, Black Hole, Dolls, and normal Ray and it still gave us the death machines. I think as long as you have powerful enough weapon combinations, you don't need to have other ones to complete it.

• 3 weeks later...

No thats not true, when I was in a group with Strwrsbob we successfully did the entire easter egg without once having had the ballistic knife

Alrighty, I stand corrected