NDT perks yes or no?

speedcola

As all probably know they have brought the classic zombie maps back in BO. As you all do know every classic zombie map had perks... EXEPT NDT they brought back all maps and stocked the box with BO weapons. but should they have expanded NDT and maybe even have put peks into it? i think it would have bean better in they even had only 1 or 2 perks (juggernog and speed) now im not just sayin speed because thats my user name. any ways what do you think perks or no perks? vote in my poll above!!!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

stocked*

been*

perks*

Poll*

LOL sorry, I had to do that. Now, as for your post, I do not think they should add perks to NDT. It was perfect the way it was, if a little dull :/

wat r u talking about ( i do know wat ur talking about) but in W@W NDT zombies werent hard ass hell like in BO NDT zombies.. i think that they should of put at least jugger-girl onto the map...

wat do u guys think...