Sam exists, but in what form & what about her captive?

Powerhouse631

I cant believe Sam is alive and/or is not evil. First off, why does her captive state "Hurry, she's coming" in a panicky voice, and also refers to her by saying "She's almost here". He FEARS a sweet 6 year old child who is alive, and to boot one who keeps him captive? She has power to be able to enslave a man. She is in existence, but in what form remains yet to be seen.

What also drives me nuts is the man in the begginning begs for help from Mason. How does he know Mason, and why when he addresses our hero's (and villain) does he think he is speaking to him? Are the heroes in Mason's mind? There is so much to be pondered on this one. Any thoughts?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What also drives me nuts is the man in the begginning begs for help from Mason. How does he know Mason, and why when he addresses our hero's (and villain) does he think he is speaking to him? Are the heroes in Mason's mind? There is so much to be pondered on this one. Any thoughts?

what? hew never says anytihing to or about mason

I don't think Sam is alive. She has some some control over the fate of our heroes.This is shown by a quote from Richtofen in Kino. "A gift from Sam, but why?!" He says this sometimes after receiving a powerup. Also, When you go to her room after teleporting in Kino you can see her dollhouse with voodoo dolls of the four characters. My theory is, she has somehow become a spiritual being of sorts who has somehow gained control of the zombies. I think is out for revenge because of Ricthofen betraying her and her father. She is the one who brought the zombies to the cosmodrome. This is shown in the ascension radios when Yuri talks about seeing a little girl around. She caused him to betray Gercsh. That is why the story of Maxis' betrayl is so similar to the betrayl of Gercsh.

what? hew never says anytihing to or about mason

Listen carefully when you start the Ascension round. The captive says "Mason, help me". I'm almost 100% sure. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong plz :?:

Sam is not evil/good, but I think she is a rather omniscient being in these zombie maps... She gives them power-ups like this is all just a game. If she plans to have revenge than why give them gifts of power? Nicoli wasn't always a drunk, The american [forget his name] has amnesia, Richtofen was the scientist who started all of this, and the asian guy is just there, I suppose. If you think about it... The Death machines you get after freeing Gersch are also a gift from Samantha... But if she was trying to catch him than why would she give you the 'best' weapon as a reward for freeing her prey?

Riddle me this: Samantha chases a scientist as what she sees as 'prey', for some reason, and then her 'prey' is freed by the people she is trying to get 'revenge' on. Why does she reward you with such good weapons?

Sam is not evil/good, but I think she is a rather omniscient being in these zombie maps... She gives them power-ups like this is all just a game. If she plans to have revenge than why give them gifts of power? Nicoli wasn't always a drunk, The american [forget his name] has amnesia, Richtofen was the scientist who started all of this, and the asian guy is just there, I suppose. If you think about it... The Death machines you get after freeing Gersch are also a gift from Samantha... But if she was trying to catch him than why would she give you the 'best' weapon as a reward for freeing her prey?

Riddle me this: Samantha chases a scientist as what she sees as 'prey', for some reason, and then her 'prey' is freed by the people she is trying to get 'revenge' on. Why does she reward you with such good weapons?

It all goes back the theory of there is some part of her essence that is still good. She struggles inside with it. Its on the boards here somewhere. :)