Got Something

blackfire561

Credit goes to DionNL he said maybe you get on the lunar landers with the death machine and that gave me an idea. What if whoever had the crossbow shoots it and takes of in the lander and see what happens its worth a try remember credit goes to DionNL.Post if you find something i would try it but have to go somewhere.Here is his post DionDL's post http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=6746

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL.. guy.. you really need to stop creating new topics about old subjects, a majority of these threads all talk about the same thing.. what to do when you get the Death Machines...

Getting on the lander has been tried.. there is nothing

As of right now, the easter egg is dead in the water, less a patch does come out on release.. it's all done.

LOL.. guy.. you really need to stop creating new topics about old subjects, a majority of these threads all talk about the same thing.. what to do when you get the Death Machines...

Getting on the lander has been tried.. there is nothing

As of right now, the easter egg is dead in the water, less a patch does come out on release.. it's all done.

It was just a theory no need to get angry and im new so i never saw a post about that and if there was one it didnt seem like anybody tried it.

• 3 weeks later...

No one see's the value in getting a head start on the lander to be level w/ the doc and/or sam right after they/him are/is freed? Bunch of ass holes around here. Use the search the bar to fuck yourself, alot.

Why do you even post on this site? I've seen another posts from you as well and it's just more crybaby whining about how everyone on here sucks with a few childish swears thrown in the mix. Do us a favor and just leave. We don't need another arrogant angry little child running around this forum.

No one see's the value in getting a head start on the lander to be level w/ the doc and/or sam right after they/him are/is freed? Bunch of ass holes around here. Use the search the bar to fuck yourself, alot.

Why do you even post on this site? I've seen another posts from you as well and it's just more crybaby whining about how everyone on here sucks with a few childish swears thrown in the mix. Do us a favor and just leave. We don't need another arrogant angry little child running around this forum.

Hear hear!

Dude good thought but it has all been posted b4 and i can verify myself that nothing happens when you fly the landers yes you can fly the with the dm's but it dose nothing evan if you time it with sams screm you cannot pap it eather i have tried almost all of these theorys