Maybe something..

DionNL

Found this on YouTube: Maybe someone can try it?

WHEN YOU GET THE DEATH MACHINE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO FLY ON THE LUNAR LANDER, WHEN THE POWER GOES OUT IT WIILL MESS UP THE TRACK OF THE LANDER AND TAKE YOU SOMEWHERE ELSE. THUMBS UP!!!!!

WhiteMagiic | 4 days ago | 10 thumbs up

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without video footage, we can't say yes or no. Someone'll just have to try it. Perhaps that's why Sam's scream is so long after you activate the last Node. It gives you time to go onto the lander, and then when you're on it it zooms you off somewhere. But aren't there people who've no-clipped and found nothing on the exterior of the map?

Sounds simple enough. You call the lander before finishing the easter egg. Free the man from Samantha's clutches. Get DM. Use Lander BEFORE power goes out.

Sounds like it could be worth a shot

Wishes my friends and I could finish the dang task. Get as far as watching the clock and my husband needs me for something or get kicked off the TV :facepalm: :(

• 3 weeks later...