A plan for the man.

terminaltheory

First of all:

Carbon, If you are reading this, you should stop. This concerns a surprise for your birthday. So seriously. Stop.

Now.

Quit trying.

Alright. So. Continuing on.

What could we possibly do to make Carbon feel "special" for his monday birthday?

I mean, it's not like he really needs brains (in one sense ^^).

And other than donating to the site, what else could we do? That would be the biggest help, though we all know that many of us are broke teenagers that can barely survive our own jobs. :facepalm:

So, I am open for ideas. Shoot me a message on here, twitter, or psn, and I will try to put something together. Afterall, we do owe him quite a bit!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We could all record our own Happy Birthdays to him in a voice message to me, so I can record them, then put them in a video (for youtube obviously).

And in the video, I will put the usernames of whoevers talking, so he knows who to thank :D. I will record with my HD cap card, videos of Black Ops MP soldiers standing still (as if their talking haha).

Who's up for that idea? Because I'd be glad to do it...

I'm up for that!

maybe we could makean a video, try to get as much people to donate as we can (i cant i dont have any credit cards)

we could also get steveblum or that to do a recording, get vahn to make it double xp on carbons birthday, give him a pie flavoured pie?

just a few of my sujestions

(maybe get him a ps3 w/ a copy of black ops? ;) )

We could all record our own Happy Birthdays to him in a voice message to me, so I can record them, then put them in a video (for youtube obviously).

And in the video, I will put the usernames of whoevers talking, so he knows who to thank :D. I will record with my HD cap card, videos of Black Ops MP soldiers standing still (as if their talking haha).

Xboxers make a Machinima-esque vid of them thanking him? Then someone with the GamerTag Henry Langham or Sald Man walks in and is like, "Hey guys! Are you Crows or what?" Then everyone there shoots at him with AK47s. :D

Xboxers make a Machinima-esque vid of them thanking him? Then someone with the GamerTag Henry Langham or Sald Man walks in and is like, "Hey guys! Are you Crows or what?" Then everyone there shoots at him with AK47s. :D

xD i might do that with a spare 2day live ive got :3 so whos in this one, im Salad man (and act noobish)

xD i might do that with a spare 2day live ive got :3 so whos in this one, im Salad man (and act noobish)

I'm not on Xbox, but maybe do something on ps3??