Takeo knew Dempsey

.Robot

Well I think we all noticed that Dempsey is loyal to Takeo. He is always bringing him up in quotes.

Takeo is Japanese and Dempsey is American. Is it possible that Takeo new Dempsey during WWII or Takeo even helped Dempsey escape?

Please leave your thoughts below.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of this leads to the Dreamland theory. Of course Tank would NEVER work with Takeo. and Nikolai with Richtofen, they ALL fought each other in the war. American vs Japanese, and Russian vs Germans, the dreamland theory, what happened was long story short, erased their minds, not all of it just some of the memories, thats why they are working together, they wuldnt if they didnt have their minds erased.

All of this leads to the Dreamland theory. Of course Tank would NEVER work with Takeo. and Nikolai with Richtofen, they ALL fought each other in the war. American vs Japanese, and Russian vs Germans, the dreamland theory, what happened was long story short, erased their minds, not all of it just some of the memories, thats why they are working together, they wuldnt if they didnt have their minds erased.

Or would they...

i mean its a zombie apocalypse i would work with my enemies in a zombie apocalypse.

I was on ascension earlier today and heard Takeo mention something highly significant about knowing dempsey beforehand and how he'd "perhaps forgotten everything" (really the only part of the quote i can remember)

however id agree this is good evidence to support the dreamland theory. As to everyone's aleegiances and motives, i'd be inclined to agree with the guy who put it that you'd work with essentially anyone during a zombie apocalypse.

Or would they...

i mean its a zombie apocalypse i would work with my enemies in a zombie apocalypse.

common enemy brings enemies together.

Well yeah, its a zombie Apocalypse so they wouldn't kill each other, if they did they would die them selves so theres no point.

and they did get brain watch in kino and thats when the characters liked each other Edward was the only one who didn't get brain watched because he was the one to brain wash them

• 3 weeks later...

but they didnt get the minds erased in der reise or kino??

of course they knew each other. they seriously fought in campaign lol, but yeah you cant work with your enemies, yeah wen its a zombie apocalypse and need to work together, i dont think these guys wuld, in the ORIGINAL story that was told to us , and not theories, all 3 takeo, tank, and nikolai was sent to shi no numa , now at that time they ALL hated each other, even in der riese they hate each other " tank's head is like my gun, empty" - takeo. "Hey we should keep our eye on Takeo, he looks like a zombie, i mean , how can we tell?" - Nikolai "You suck Richtofen!" - Tank . idk wut richtofen says i forgot xD but yeah, but now in kino they started being nice ( like sum1 in here said) . then theres the dreamland theory where their minds were erased from the previous wars and about each other, so yes nikolai rmred his wives, and being a carpenter etc