-

DYZFUNCTI0NAL

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't stand glitching.... just played with some noob online, he kept going down, a total of 25 times by lvl 23...

He mentions, "hey guys I know a glitch so we can get a ton of points" then begins to talk about it, I knew what he was talking about and said, "Glitching is cheating, if you can't get points by shooting then you dont deserve them..."

Glitching for an advantage, such as being incapable of dying by ledge glitching or clipping is so unwelcome.. I leave games the second someone does it once..

I agree. Where is the fun in trying to cheat to get to a higher level? That is the thrill of the game.

And 25 downs by lvl 23? Sounds like the average game I get matched with every time I try to play online.... I had 33 revives once by level 15. It was a joke...

Silly young'ns and their messing about getting themselves killed because their hands are too small for the controllers..

If you go to the stamina up and the look behind the gate right behind the box spawn area there is a staircase.

Well earlier today me and 3 other people were doing the lander glitch to see if we could find anythin more about Easter Egg but when I was up by the rocket I fell in a area and it was behind the gate.

But when I was inther I noticed there was anther one of those speaker things and it was in the wall.

Now why would there be a staircase there in the first place if the place in ascessiable.

I think the maps is Unfinshed just like Der Riese.

I agree, im gona check it out. [brains]

The people who used clipping on Kino.. What they found was a huge outter map, typically unreachable unless you clipped... very detailed, down to reflective windows...

What purpose did this serve? Aesthetic appearance out windows and thru gates....

What you're seeing, is the same thing...

If there is a patch to come, to allow us a furthered easter egg, I assure you... there is no seceret you will find TILL that patch and regardless, I doubt the patch will allow us access to a NEW area with in the map. It's illogical, the game was released with an original design with the direct intent of specifically avoiding strategys that could be considered glitching, easy... (as in everyone can hit 99 no biggie)...

They take time... and no patch no clipping no anything is going to allow you to find a new hidden seceret place.. other than being hidden and seceret in the form of a glitch, played in a manner Treyarch would rather have you banned on Xbox live for...[if they could]

I think the term glitch has a bad connotation with it.

Doing the lander glitch, before they patch it, to explore the other areas of the map shouldn't be looked down upon. Glitching to gain rank or points is a different story.

It is easy to render far away objects and make them look ok, for anyone who has no clipped, or done this glitch, you will notice that there are objects that are just image renders, you can walk through them, or in some cases you can fall through the bottom of the map. On the other hand there is a lot of stuff on this map that is a hard surface, there are fully rendered buildings.

Assume this, Treyarch wanted to have another room but scraped it at last minute. They already added all the detail. Instead of completely removing everything they could just block the area off, why waste time say taking every piece of paper off the wall in case someone no clipped out there.

Buildings like that were modelled for a reason other than aesthetics.

Does that reason relate to the zombie story line with some ultra cool super amazing over 9000 Easter egg...probably not. Does it offer a deeper insight into the minds of the people designing the maps, and how the map works, gaming mechanics, etc, yes.

If you were the guy who designed that building, would you bitch to people to get people banned that were exploring it, when it was most likely your boss who tossed the idea, or would you be flattered people can appreciate your work.

The problem is it doesn't stop @ Exploring..

Eventually people will stand on a ledge over looking and admiring the scenery from the perspective.. then look down and realise the zombies can't reach them

*DING* Idea...

lol..

I agree that it's not glitching if your exploring, but my argument is that there isnt anything new and exciting... it's all work put in by the developers to keep the game as a whole, aesthetically pleasing..

But this argument could be compared to other true to life situations... Is it wrong to use cocaine just to explore or experiment with it's effects... of course not... but it could lead to an addiction that leaves you broke or in jail...

I have no negative opinions of people exploring, but to make claims that they discovered a hidden part, thru this sort of exploring is false and should be understood. Let alone an individual who makes these claims should know they are wrong..

Now if and in the case an 'exporer'/glitcher .. finds a Amm'o'matic on their adventures... then you made a discovery that this WAS supposed to be in the game. However this is not the case...

I do not condone clipping or any glitching of any sorts in the games I play... If the developers did not intend me to go somewhere, then what point would there be to explore? It leads to 0 conclusions, and 1,000,000 youtube exploits of how to take advantage of the game.. then leading to people using this tool of exploring, to advance further in the game...

So about the cocaine... no you shouldn't do it..

The problem is it doesn't stop @ Exploring..

Eventually people will stand on a ledge over looking and admiring the scenery from the perspective.. then look down and realise the zombies can't reach them

*DING* Idea...

lol..

I agree that it's not glitching if your exploring, but my argument is that there isnt anything new and exciting... it's all work put in by the developers to keep the game as a whole, aesthetically pleasing..

But this argument could be compared to other true to life situations... Is it wrong to use cocaine just to explore or experiment with it's effects... of course not... but it could lead to an addiction that leaves you broke or in jail...

I have no negative opinions of people exploring, but to make claims that they discovered a hidden part, thru this sort of exploring is false and should be understood. Let alone an individual who makes these claims should know they are wrong..

Now if and in the case an 'exporer'/glitcher .. finds a Amm'o'matic on their adventures... then you made a discovery that this WAS supposed to be in the game. However this is not the case...

I do not condone clipping or any glitching of any sorts in the games I play... If the developers did not intend me to go somewhere, then what point would there be to explore? It leads to 0 conclusions, and 1,000,000 youtube exploits of how to take advantage of the game.. then leading to people using this tool of exploring, to advance further in the game...

So about the cocaine... no you shouldn't do it..

True, but your argument also works the other way.

Is it wrong to use research drugs on people in an effort to cure a disease, if in the process a great deal of people may suffer, but in the end a great deal may benefit.

Not saying that there is anything that will really benefit us by clipping outside the map, but it's still pretty cool, and pointing out a flaw in your argument.

As you said, so about the drugs...no you shouldn't do it,

There is no direct harm from clipping I agree..

But residual, from the people that follow in the foot steps.

Explorers found amazing wonders and resources in the US during their adventures... the people that followed raped, murdered and tortured the natives to the country.

As a comparison, people are having fun clipping/glitching & such.. but those out there following in the find of such glitches, will rape and pillage the leader board ;)