The Mystery Box relation to Nodes?

So when I was playing recently I noticed something that may be of significance. When watching the monitor to see where the mystery box is located, the triangle symbol from the computer during activation of the first node flashed up on the screen. It seems to do it at random points.

Not sure if this is some kind of conection or just a way to help people notice the nodes in the first place.

Has anyone else noticed? It could be worth investigating.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone realised that when you are next to the mystery box, it doesnt show you on the screen? This could support the dreamland theory, or could mean that the zombies have broken out before, and the screens are pre-recorded ...

Thoughts?

Although I think it is probably just the technical aspect of putting it in the game, I like your ideas!

[brains] for outside the box thinking

no pun intended there.

We're yet to find out what the Illuminati's significance is.

But here's what we definitely know from Der Riese:

.Richtoffen is an Illuminati agent

.He was sent to infiltrate Group 935

.It was the Illuminati who ordered Richtoffen to kill Maxis

It is possible that a lot of the terminals information comes from the Illuminati operatives.