6 radios so far..

putzee

i searched the forum and couldnt find a number of how many radios ppl have found. i found 6 with my friend and noticed that some dont appear untill after you get the first ones. like in a sequence, we hoped for a 7th to pop up after we got 6 of them but found nothing.

We found these ones maybe someone else found others?

1. starting area with spinning thing, right between some things by the lower window next to quick revive.

2. one by the lander pad near stamin-up, onthe lower self of a caged rack.

3. left of the stairs leading to Phd flopper landinf pad

4. by packapunch on a pipe over the railing

5. right next to speed cola and russian doll

6. right next to staminup, behind a concrete slab.

we know radios 4 and 5 must be found in sequence after 1,2, and 3. but we never found radio 6 before so were not sure if it shows up right away or after another is found.

please tell me there are more.. please tell me treyarch doesnt consider a few radios, useless rusian dolls and a couple neat steps leading to death machines count as "loads" of new secrets to find. cause that was easy.. same with kino, nothing cool, just dumb easter eggs... so far ne way.

BTW: wheres my WUNDERWAFFE!!!!!!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic