Loading Screens links NDU to Ascension?!?!

i_am_bud

Sorry this image is so huge.

in MY opinion (which is usually wrong) the ascension comic shows Gersch working in the first two frames. The third frame

looks like a prison cell, I figure that represents his time in his own gersch device. Which ends when you do the easter

egg to free him, into a ball of light rising into the sky (fourth frame).

In the second (gigantic) comic, I belive that looks like the same character!! :shock: am I out of my god damn balls? maybe.

but it (somewhat) does support NDU happening after ascension.

Why else would they NOW make a comic for NDU that shows a man travelling back in time?

Why does that man look like an older Gersch?

because we dont know how long he was trapped

I think we can be missing a map before and/or after Ascension to tie it all together.

Its a dumb theory I know

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

could be unrelated but the ndu comic has the numbers teleporter like in five and the assension one appears to have normal teleporters so my theory is is that the five teleporter is maybe an updated version. What do you think about bodies infront of the teleporters? personally i think the assension comic looks like a zombie coming out of the teleporter ( maybe the der reise malfunction teleported all of the zombies at der reise to numerous teleporters in time and space. Also i can't tell weather the person in the NDU comic is coming out of or going in the teleporter

I was thinking and just hear me out on this, i dont think the zombies could be teleported like our 4 heroes because everytime you use the teleporter any zombie close by gets killed by the electricity. So i dont know if they could just be teleported with out being killed :?

yes the zombies die around the der riese style teleporter but not from gersch devices.

has anyone noticed the different countries listed on the boxes in the second comic? on the one box it says CUBA and VIETNAM on the other and shows flags maybe they were sending 115 or zombies around the world? also the person is coming out of the teleporter because if you look at his feet they show directionality

okay for those who dont know the theory that deals with time traveling i suggest u read that now that way u wuld understand this forum about NDU being related to Ascension. in the theory, it is telling about time traveling of course, but, it has more story to it, think about back to the previous maps, why are there letters on the wall? NDU the place is abandoned, Verruckt the people all died, shi no numa no1 is there, der riese they were all leaving the place and zombies were taking over, kino " beware of the 6" is in the theory about some 6th demension, the characters you are playing are stuck in a loop, its like a tape, you play the tape, then rewind it and play it again, that is why the CLOCK in DER RIESE never moves forward, it counts the 5 or 10 seconds then return back, THATS why the ZOMBIE ROUNDS NEVER end, think about it, everyone is asking that way back " when will this end? why do zombies always win!?" because of the time theory, the players are stuck in a loop, still confused? okay, i dont quite know the order of the maps, but i do know that five shuld be first sumhow, the characters in five went back in time to five and put the note " beware of the 6" no its not dog round or the nova 6, its the dimension, they wrote that on the wall to tell themselves NOT to TIME TRAVEL, other wise they will keep doing the loop they are in, they wrote the notes on the wall to tell them about not to time travel, so possibly the person who made the gerch device knows about the loop, or maybe not. hope this helps anyone out there with the story, =)

Kino = 27

Five= 27

Ascension= 27

idk he was talking about a 6th dimension of sum type, but its theory and so far im believing it, if u read it it wuld more make sense. the theory shows the reason WHY the zombie rounds never end and why the clock never moves, and think about it. rmr the teleporter at der riese? how u think they got to kino? TIME TRAVELING!!! Teleporter C was mest up, so they accidentally teleported to the future

has anyone noticed the different countries listed on the boxes in the second comic? on the one box it says CUBA and VIETNAM on the other and shows flags maybe they were sending 115 or zombies around the world? also the person is coming out of the teleporter because if you look at his feet they show directionality

WOW!!!

why the f**k would China/Soviets be sending 115 to Cuba and Vietnam?!?!?

I didn't notice the writing on those boxes before.

Maybe thats why Castro is fighting with JFK/Regan in five . . .

seems likely that Vietnam might be another map now.

BUT

I think the placement of the hammer and sickle on the NDU comic is yet another reason

to think NDU happens after Ascension.

my brain hurts

WOW!!!

why the f**k would China/Soviets be sending 115 to Cuba and Vietnam?!?!?

I didn't notice the writing on those boxes before.

Maybe thats why Castro is fighting with JFK/Regan in five . . .

seems likely that Vietnam might be another map now.

BUT

I think the placement of the hammer and sickle on the NDU comic is yet another reason

to think NDU happens after Ascension.

my brain hurts

Germans lost 115 to Russia and then Russia became the SU. Soviet Union is not necessarily Russia by itself , most of it was but other countries were involved too , Vietnam and Cuba were allies with them which makes sense why they send this shipment to them.Dont kno really how it would apply to comic. I say Vietnam should be a good map since it would fit with that time and the English Coast everyone talks about is a good idea since the English were struggling to steal the Soviets supply or better yet 115.