How far we've come...

Zables93

Okay. So from what we know now we can tell that: Ascension and Five take place at the same time (the red phones on Ascension similar to the ones from Five, and when activated they place audio from Five.) Also, my friend and I were discussing it and what we've determined is that Richtofen=Yuri and Maxis=Gersch. Richtofen was Maxis's assistant, he went mad and "killed" Dr. Maxis with his own experiments (teleporter/hellhounds) and Sam wants to kick his ass. Yuri did the EXACT SAME THING to Gersch. He "killed" Gersch using the Gersch Device (under someone else's influence, possibly Sam) and is now being chased by Sam. The major differences are that one group is Russian and the other is German. They are fulfilling the same roles in a similar situation. Not that they are the same person, but it's like this: Richtofen is to Maxis as Yuri is to Gersch. Get it now?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm, the phones don't prove that --- at all, we've already determined they don't take place at the same time and as far as the phones are concerned they are just audio files, if you say it's because of what we hear, then why werent the prez's answering the phone..

They could easily have just been left messages...

Anyways, they are not the same person... Because the spectre that floats off post easter eggs, refers to gersch and unless gersch is a paranoid schizo who wouldnt speak in the 3rd person like that. So the spectre is Yuri and if Yuri is Richt, why is richt standing next to you in the game shooting zombies...

So.... yea :P nice try ;)

No no no. I didn't mean they are the SAME PERSON. I'm showing that it's the same situation, and these people play the same roles. In no way did I mean to say imply that they were literally the same person. But iif they aren't happening at the same time, then why would the phones on Ascension only ring some of the time? and the characters from Five do answer the phones.