What are your hopes for future maps?

xMiniM1

Here are a few of mine:

-I really hope they make it so that you can do the easter eggs by yourself. My friends love playing Zombies, but none of them are really interested in the easter eggs like me :(

-More gun variety.. Maybe even some WW2 guns (If they time travel again, but they most likely won't go to the past.. but who knows.) The only difference from Kino/Ascension gun-wise is that there's no MP40 on the wall, and the Gersch/Dolls.

-More open maps like Der Riese/Ascension.

-Obviously more easter eggs that reveal a lot about the story.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) More weapons/guns like AK 47, M60, Stoner, Skorpion dual wield, DRAGONS BREATH , and flamethrower attachment.

2) Vietnam Zombies!!!!! Mexican Zombies just for fun like Five!! " Vamos a matar bolsas de fenómenos!!!" (Not racist Im Mexican myself)

3) More Easter Eggs like you said

4) Grim Reaper Power Up

They could of done all of this ,maybe not 2, but the rest and zombies would be perfect. :twisted:

1) More weapons/guns like AK 47, M60, Stoner, Skorpion dual wield, DRAGONS BREATH , and flamethrower attachment.

2) Vietnam Zombies!!!!! Mexican Zombies just for fun like Five!! " Vamos a matar bolsas de fenómenos!!!" (Not racist Im Mexican myself)

4) Grim Reaper Power Up

They could of done all of this ,maybe not 2, but the rest and zombies would be perfect. :twisted:

What do you mean "Just for fun like five" last time I checked there wasn't any mexican reference in five at all.

I would like to see a map somewhere in america to keep the story line going with five. they could add new weapons,perks,and they could keep the pentagon thief. they could also make it in area 51 becuase in the dreamland files i decoded a file and it said i went down to the lake found a secret i will never sleep again. The lake could mean groom lake in area 51.

I also REALLY wanted to see Area-51. I expected it to be the launch BO Zombie map (Instead of Kino), because there was sooo much hinting at it in the WaW maps. I was disappointed, but I thought "Meh, it'll be in the first map pack for sure!"

And then it wasn't haha :(. I still love Ascension.

I'd still love to see Area-51, but it's looking more and more doubtful. And if they did make it, I definitely wouldn't want to play as the presidents. I absolutely despise them.. and their voice actors. *Shudders*

4) Grim Reaper Power Up

What do you mean "Just for fun like five" last time I checked there wasn't any mexican reference in five at all.

I meant that the map is not part of the zombie story , I never said anything of references.

I hope to have a large complex map, that has puzzle like features that are not impossible to figure out, but are dynamic. So each game you're doing slightly different things.

Ascention SUCKS to me, its boring as hell, and the stupid "easter egg" should be an achievement, not an "easter egg".

I'm sorry, but this map is horrible.