ROCKETS

blackfire561

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the idea on the first two pictures was primarily focused on how to pack a punch. square one is the player and square two is launching the rocket once, with 3 landers being used.

further explination: the 3 rockets are ontop of a circular figure outliine. then followed by the actualy ciruclar traveling device. thus explaining the lander as being the key. with three lander spot available, useing all 3 can convert into doing something.

so basically it says use lander one two and three to achieve something with rocket. (pack a punch..

all im saying is that looking closely at the loading screens can explain alot of unsolved questions.

all i wonder is what picture 3 and 4 mean? anyone, anyone?

nah, theres enough hinting at how to activate pap when you turn on the power. theres a red 3 sectioned rocket at each station, and you can already activate the rocket launch button, but it wont do anything till the rocket is green. and theres audio hinting to this.

the comic shows a doctor doing work, then 3 german rockets with 115 in shadows behind them, hinting at shooting 115 into space, then a jail cell, then the doctor being affected by some sort of light.

i see the 115 now being shadowed in the bg. it has a lot to do with what the rockets are loaded with, but ur explanation about

what square 3 and 4 mean, has 0 definition to it.

square three could mean that theres somethings behind a closed door?? pack a punch

or square 4 could mean that your upgraded (weapon) is the final step to beating ascension..

step 4 could be that only 1 out of the 4 characters is the key/capable of accomplishing something.

I was thinking that the 3 rockets were from the campaign (executive order I think) multiplayer(launch) and zombies ascension(duh) and as to the 3rd and 4th I think that its linked to mystery man to release the caged man ( yuri) you need gersch devices or something. Wait... I just realised... the 3 rockets from campaign multipllayer and zombies... you can blow up 2 what happens when you blow up the one on launch has it been done?

I was thinking that the 3 rockets were from the campaign (executive order I think) multiplayer(launch) and zombies ascension(duh) and as to the 3rd and 4th I think that its linked to mystery man to release the caged man ( yuri) you need gersch devices or something. Wait... I just realised... the 3 rockets from campaign multipllayer and zombies... you can blow up 2 what happens when you blow up the one on launch has it been done?

No, It has been tried on multiplayer by defendthehouse. They launched tonsssssssss of valkyrie rockets without success.

[zOmB 22":2q1xkrt8]i see the 115 now being shadowed in the bg. it has a lot to do with what the rockets are loaded with, but ur explanation about

what square 3 and 4 mean, has 0 definition to it.

square three could mean that theres somethings behind a closed door?? pack a punch

or square 4 could mean that your upgraded (weapon) is the final step to beating ascension..

step 4 could be that only 1 out of the 4 characters is the key/capable of accomplishing something.

I think the comic strip has more to do with the easter egg and storyline than anything else.

I believe the first two panels explain what they were doing on ascension, and the blueprints look the the schematics for the Kassimir (sp?) device. Then, it jumps straight to him being held there against is will, trapped. Hence the cage or cell, then the final panel is his freedom.

Now, don't quote me on this, but so far, that theory makes the most sense.