intresting line of code ???

LR HybRiid zx

i was just sifting through the code for ascension and saw this

level thread play_egg_vox( "vox_ann_egg6p1_success", "vox_gersh_egg6_fail2", 7 );

now a vox, if i am correct is a sound clip

now ( i think ) this coding suggests there are 2 routes to the egg a fail (vox_gersh_egg6_fail2)

and a success (vox_ann_egg6p1_success) now i am no coding genious but there are 2 different VOX'S there are we have only heard one now either we are all amazing at the easter egg or we have all done it wrong and got the fail?

oh and please tell me if i am completly wrong and barking up the wrong tree ??

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Truly, I would ignore the coding and rely on common sence and observation. I dont think the easter egg is done by any means, but then I question wether step one has even been achieved yet?

If someone has the map on PC as has been claimed numerous times, why are there no no-clip vids?

Isnt it strange how this is the second anti climatic event in Zombies, the fly trap being the first.

I think people really need to step back and stop presuming that what has been done so far is right and ask some simple questions.

If I presume I know all there is, then there is nothing new that I may learn.

Who's on first gets it I guess lol this is what I've been trying to say everyone who just decides its done makes me mad because unless theirs a voice saying like they need more power they presume its over. I doubt its over despite what the code says and we definitely need an open mind, wether we missed something in the code or more will be written in an update who knows although the black hold bomb seems to get my attention at least but back on topic we need a way to play both files to see. What each says could be what were missing.