NEW FINDS LOOK

blackfire561

I have found 3 white boxes and i heard something i dont know if it was that my friend got a nuke but when i shot it i heard like a loud bang the box is by the sickle and you can see it its glowing but you need a sniper to shoot it i will try to find a video of the white boxes if there is one.I also hear this wind sound by speed cola after you throw the black hole bomb at the generator and dont turn on the tv but its random some games i dont hear it and some games i do so be on a look out for this

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If there was no wind sound, than this post is useless.

No offence, but I will bet you 5 million dollars the white boxes have nothing to do with the easter egg.

The only thing that made me curious was the wind sound... I figured we had to do something else at speed cola...

Oh well...

BTW- Can you please stop posting topics like "OMG NEW FIND" or "BRAND NEW FINDS", etc..

Especially when they turn out to be nothing... At least do a little research/thinking before posting a topic saying you found something new.

If there was no wind sound, than this post is useless.

No offence, but I will bet you 5 million dollars the white boxes have nothing to do with the easter egg.

The only thing that made me curious was the wind sound... I figured we had to do something else at speed cola...

Oh well...

BTW- Can you please stop posting topics like "OMG NEW FIND" or "BRAND NEW FINDS", etc..

Especially when they turn out to be nothing... At least do a little research/thinking before posting a topic saying you found something new.

well i really dont know because its almost like its random i dont know if its something you have to do because i did the black hole part and i never heard the wind sound now i played it again and i hear it

I tried with my roomates today.. it's a complete fail, im almost willing to bet he was playing split screen and heard the howl from his friends side of the screen ;)

like i said its a unknown thing i mean i hear it some games and some i dont but sometimes i hear it and sometimes i dont maybe its something im doing AND NO I WAS NOT PLAYING SPLIT SCREEN I DONT PLAY SPLITSCREEN

Number 1: The white box is just a small light, pointed at a building or w/e it is.

It is not relevant in any way - why would it be? :L

Number 2: DO NOT ASK FOR BRAINS. You will lose respect on the forums - nobody likes a brain begger.

No they are not lights because if you go to the junkyard and look out the window by the big truck.You will see its not a light and they are all around the map.