Wunderwaffe ad PPSH

xSoucxCorex

My friend claims to have found a code that points to the PaP PPSH and Wunderwaffe DG-2 being in the map. But the problem is that its just the skins. no actual gun models or coding for these guns. I have a couple of theories on this issue.

My friend is BSing (ill ask him for a link to where the codes are so i dont waste everyones time)

They removed both of these guns at the last minute much like the Amm-o matic

They are added to the box after spelling Hyena and Hitsam (this has been debunked but maybe there will be an update adding these to the box after the PS3 and PC get it.

I will update this whenever i find out more about it. i WILL be diligent and find this code he was talking about. Stay tuned for details.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes please keep us updated

Offtopic: You should take some of those images out from your signature IMO.

And yeah I think Treyarch deleted level secret 1 and 2 from Ascension.

Thats what ive been thinking. Just hoping this "update" when the PS3 and PC get ascension will unlock it. I want the Waffe back the thundergun sucks.

yes please keep us updated

Offtopic: You should take some of those images out from your signature IMO.

And yeah I think Treyarch deleted level secret 1 and 2 from Ascension.

Thats what ive been thinking. Just hoping this "update" when the PS3 and PC get ascension will unlock it. I want the Waffe back the thundergun sucks.

Does not suck its good it dosent have splash damage.If you were corned with the wunder waffle you would shoot it and kill yourself.

With a perk like phd flopper there is no more killing yourself with the wunderwaffe, just saying..

well ya but what if they didnt have phd flopper i do miss the wunder waffle but i wish we could have all 4 wounder weapons winters howl,ray gun,thunder gun,and the wunder waffle but we know treyarch wont do that.

Yeah because they are greedy faggots who won't give us what we want so we keep buying their shitty games in hope they add something..

With a perk like phd flopper there is no more killing yourself with the wunderwaffe, just saying..

well ya but what if they didnt have phd flopper i do miss the wunder waffle but i wish we could have all 4 wounder weapons winters howl,ray gun,thunder gun,and the wunder waffle but we know treyarch wont do that.

Yeah because they are greedy faggots who won't give us what we want so we keep buying their shitty games in hope they add something..

Boo...hissssssssssss.

all 4 wonder weapons would over power the zombies to the point it would be boring,, its already too easy in my opinion. although it would be perfect if it worked in the way that you only get to pick 2 of the wonder weapons, once you pick the wunderwaffe, you will not be able to get the tundergun,, once you get ray gun the winters howl wont come up.. that seems fair i think. and im glad they removed ammo-matic, not exactly sure what it does but it would take out any round to round ammo usage strategies if you could just fill up whenever.

Actually, that would be Activi$ion

Actually, that would be Activi$ion

yeah but their all the same to me

If it ends like that, this easter egg is just like the fly trap, totally useless..

Do they enjoy it when people search like a bunch of mofos for nothing?

Black Ops was made COMPLETELY out of what we want. They took out overpowered perks from Multiplayer, made a better Single Player, and added new perks, weapons, and zombies in Zombie Mode.

I really want the Wunderwaffe DG-2 back, because the Thundergun is pretty much a super shotgun, while the DG-2 is like a psycho sniper. I never had World at War, so I never saw the PPSH in action.

Black Ops was made COMPLETELY out of what we want. They took out overpowered perks from Multiplayer, made a better Single Player, and added new perks, weapons, and zombies in Zombie Mode.

I really want the Wunderwaffe DG-2 back, because the Thundergun is pretty much a super shotgun, while the DG-2 is like a psycho sniper. I never had World at War, so I never saw the PPSH in action.

Black ops zombies is the same as World at war zombies except for the thundergun/winter's howl

They added stuff in ascension, but they should have added more. They didn't even add new weapons that imo should be in there. (ak-47, m60, stoner63(with extended mag obviously))

If I remember well, all the weapons from WaW were available in zombies.

And m60 wouldn't be op imo, it would take the place of the browning. It might be powerful but it takes a shitty while to reload.

I used to hate Thundergun/love wunderwaffe but now that I played it in ascension, I totally prefer the T-Gun.

I just run in circles to gather them in a tight group, on the platform where Phd. Flopper is and blow the shit out of them when im at max. population. Only way, with the Gersch Device and traps, to kill properly past level 35

Well you know, there are files for almost every weapon for zombie mode version(except stg,ppsh and some other).

But in iw_00.iwd's "weapons" folder you can find the files for the wunderwaffe,m60,ak47,stoner, asp and even the minigun's upgraded version's file. But the maps dont load it so you cant use it :( We have to wait for mod tools to use them.

the single player sucked just like all the other call of duty games after call of duty 3

Well you know, there are files for almost every weapon for zombie mode version(except stg,ppsh and some other).

But in iw_00.iwd's "weapons" folder you can find the files for the wunderwaffe,m60,ak47,stoner, asp and even the minigun's upgraded version's file. But the maps dont load it so you cant use it :( We have to wait for mod tools to use them.

If on pc?

what about you take the m60 file and rename it hk21 or something else?

Probably already been tried but whatever

And to the poster before me, yeah the campaign sucked !