Second Casimir Device

I was exploring the map recently and noticed what I believe is a second Casimir device. If you are near the speed cola machine and can look outside the map (in the same direction as looking at the speed cola machine) there is a large crane holding up something. On the ground below is what looks like a Casimir device. You can see the 4 nodes. I am going to try to get a scoped weapon to confirm, but if someone can get to it before me, it may be worth a look.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was exploring the map recently and noticed what I believe is a second Casimir device. If you are near the speed cola machine and can look outside the map (in the same direction as looking at the speed cola machine) there is a large crane holding up something. On the ground below is what looks like a Casimir device. You can see the 4 nodes. I am going to try to get a scoped weapon to confirm, but if someone can get to it before me, it may be worth a look.

Me & my team noticed this also last night also. I was like "How have we run past this thing a gazillion times and not ever noticed it?" :lol:

I couldnt decipher if it was just for landscape of the map or it meant something more. All I did was shoot it with the ray gun to see if it did anything, but if I recall correctly it didnt seem interactive to me? Keep us posted tho! :)

I'm not sure if you're talking about the same thing I think, but anyways

if you go to the lander near the sickle, as you are running towards it from speed cola there is a railing on both sides of you, with an akwardly placed opening on the left side. Look out that opening and you will see a big ass building, with a door with a bright light over it, a set of stairs leading down from that door to a platform, then one more onto the ground.

Additionally, if you are in the area under the rocket near the turret there is a door there, which if it was openable/not there, would lead you directly to the building.

Personally I just feel like somethings up with that building

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty sure, in retrospect, that this is the Kassimir mechanism that was tested and damaged that we hear about in one of the radio transmissions (maybe the 1st one by PHD).

I didn't even think about this at first but I think you may be right. It does mention that the first one was broken and I know Rictofen says something about fixing the new one if he can scavenge enough parts.

Pretty sure, in retrospect, that this is the Kassimir mechanism that was tested and damaged that we hear about in one of the radio transmissions (maybe the 1st one by PHD).

I didn't even think about this at first but I think you may be right. It does mention that the first one was broken and I know Rictofen says something about fixing the new one if he can scavenge enough parts.

Actually richtofen claims he could build a generator, not a casimir device. Also, this supposed second device has been debunked as, while a solid, it is in an inassessible area of the map. I know this because Gersch devices are captured when thrown there.

Actually richtofen claims he could build a generator, not a casimir device. Also, this supposed second device has been debunked as, while a solid, it is in an inassessible area of the map. I know this because Gersch devices are captured when thrown there.

Makes me think, what if someone tried throwing gersch devices outside parts of the map and if theres a spot where it works that could point us in a good direction if the easter egg really is continued