4 players stand on the pressure pad with the death machines

Since players get 90sec to do something with the death machines, has anyone had 4 players stand on the pressure pad with the death machines for a full minute or more?

Also being so close to the PaP ypu might be able to upgrade them to the PPSH, the reaper. Nikoli says the reaper is coming, and this might be the next step.

Hopefully there will be an update to the map. on March 1st, though it might make sence to have all players the opprotunity to do the end of the easter egg, plus people don't like spoilers, and this would give Ps3 and PC players a chance at it because it would be pointlesss to watch videos on it and say thats the end and never try the egg.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We tried PAP'ing the DM's last night-No can do :|

Just a question, did the PaP room shake when you walked in?

I dont remember to be honest with you, I was hyperfocused on nailing what I could with the DM. I have seen it in a video I was watching on youtube, so I know what you're talking about. I definitely think there's more to that area since its so far from the node & the 90 second timer on the DM's.

We tried PAP'ing the DM's last night-No can do :|

Just a question, did the PaP room shake when you walked in?

Well i just tried it with a bunch of my friends.What happened was when you get the death machines sam screams so we went into the pack a punch room and she screamed even louder.I know this has happened to other people i dont have a video but if someone could make one or try to do it maybe it happends at random times i have no idea but it was sooooo scary.If anybody wants to try it send me a message my gamertag is blackfire561 i dont think this is the end i know the pack a punch room does something else.