Nikolia plays bigger part !?

Niiick

Me and my mates were playing ascension the other day and i was tank. I was just killing a rap train as you do when tank said "I think Nikoia is hiding something under all that vodka" It was something like that anyway...

So mabye Nikoia has a much bigger part to the story than we thought ?

Thought and please no Flaming :D

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, they just kinda popped up there in the story line.

There are a few inconsistencies going from the original maps, to our current storyline.

Though I am sure that all of the characters have quite a big role in the grand scheme of things. There is no other reason to have four characters from the major partakers of ww2.

according to the pregame comic strips, the gang was transported back in time to Nacht Der Untoten, shortly after the original survivors died (the guys in the crashed plane cutscene in the original WaW Nacht) since the plane can be seen out the window near the cabinet on the second floor.

I believe Nikolai was a prisoner in verruckt and escaped with Richtofen and Dempsey to Shi no Numa somehow, and the original americans and germans in the WaW verruckt were the cleanup team sent to evac everyone once it got over ran.

Me and my mates were playing ascension the other day and i was tank. I was just killing a rap train as you do when tank said "I think Nikoia is hiding something under all that vodka" It was something like that anyway...

So mabye Nikoia has a much bigger part to the story than we thought ?

Thought and please no Flaming :D

I don't care what you say or do... With that carebear avataar you are the coolest ever!! Hahahahaha.... That is legit ;)

LOVES IT

They probally all play a big role. We learned that takeo is one of the lead scientist and Dempsey has been brain washed they all have been. That's why they are all trying to figure the mystery out. When dr richtofen is the biggest characters. He attempted to kill dr. Maxis and Sam. Then killed Peter(guy hanging at shi no numa.) he created wounder waffe dg-2. Then is hiding it all from the other 3 characters. he is also the one to create the teleporter. All my facts can be backed up by killerfinlands theory. His theory isn't 100% but all the parts I said are true.

Nikolai and Dempsey seem to get along quite well, so I question if Dempsey has his suspicions of his team mate. Maybe Dempsey is actually wondering about Nikolai's more personal past (wives, etc) and wonders what he's using the vodka to try and forget? I wouldn't put it past Nikolai to have played a larger part in the whole thing though, particularly on the murdering front - We already know he's not exactly shy of bumping off people he doesn't like!