Just a minor easter egg

ImAnEagle

In the region you throw the gersch device at for the first step to the node puzzle, there is a truck.There will literally be about a 15 foot radius for you to look for the truck.It's pretty big(like one of those fuel transporters) and once you find it, look at the back license plate. It will say R3T4RDO, with the second R backwards, like russian.

I dont have a camera, and my phone camera sucks, but I am being COMPLETELY HONEST.

Can someone be a pal and take a picture of that.

And like I said, this is really minor.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the region you throw the gersch device at for the first step to the node puzzle, there is a truck.There will literally be about a 15 foot radius for you to look for the truck.It's pretty big(like one of those fuel transporters) and once you find it, look at the back license plate. It will say R3T4RDO, with the second R backwards, like russian.

I dont have a camera, and my phone camera sucks, but I am being COMPLETELY HONEST.

Can someone be a pal and take a picture of that.

And like I said, this is really minor.

Ya this has been posted on other sites they dont understand it

It's probably what Treyarch things of it's so uninformed community about there heaping mounds of easter eggs we've yet to solve. :D

Zombies is actually the movie inception. They are so many layers deep that so far the entire story has taken place in 1 second on the real world.