New clues?

TheInfernalDude

Ok, sorry for my English or if such topic does exist.

I hope some people are still here, because the GkNova6 doesn't over yet.

I already wrote about new disсovery. This is just two comments to the photo here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27543574@N ... otostream/

The first one from the user "a7773771da88c8a595f17ce11fc639ba" and this name looks like a cypher for sure!

Text:

@GKNova6 The element has crashed near the nevada base, our informant will bring it soon. hang tight, most expiraments failed and reak with the gas, we will arive A.S.A.P

As far as i know, there are several nuke test facilities and Area 51 in Nevada. If "element" has "crashed" it could be UFO, but it is a bit strange, because there is no connection between UFO and Nova Project... I think so. But if we will crack the cypher, maybe it will be something interesting.

The second comment is from user "ERichtofen" wich is for Edward Richtofen.

Text:

It went wrong, so very wrong. I had to leave them, I had too. She wants revenge, she won't stop playing her games.

Something female doing something wrong, lol. It could be a victim of experiment or some sort of that.

Also, comments were left 4 weeks ago and 7 days ago, so it's pretty "fresh", unless it is joke.

Discuss.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Text:

It went wrong, so very wrong. I had to leave them, I had too. She wants revenge, she won't stop playing her games.

Something female doing something wrong, lol. It could be a victim of experiment or some sort of that.

'She' Is Probally Samantha As She Plays Games With The Crew Such As The Moving Box And The Whole Fly Trap Thing XD

Ok, sorry for my English or if such topic does exist.

I hope some people are still here, because the GkNova6 doesn't over yet.

I already wrote about new disсovery. This is just two comments to the photo here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27543574@N ... otostream/

The first one from the user "a7773771da88c8a595f17ce11fc639ba" and this name looks like a cypher for sure!

Text:

@GKNova6 The element has crashed near the nevada base, our informant will bring it soon. hang tight, most expiraments failed and reak with the gas, we will arive A.S.A.P

As far as i know, there are several nuke test facilities and Area 51 in Nevada. If "element" has "crashed" it could be UFO, but it is a bit strange, because there is no connection between UFO and Nova Project... I think so. But if we will crack the cypher, maybe it will be something interesting.

Text:

Also, comments were left 4 weeks ago and 7 days ago, so it's pretty "fresh", unless it is joke.

Discuss.

sounds like another hl, please, no more.