R0FLZ

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes but i think this because of three reasons:

1.) The alien on Kino Der Toten

2.) The co-ordinates on Shi No Numa which point to area 51

3.) One of the radios on Der Riese saying that intel suggests 115 at the nevada base (area 51)

are you talking about that pod thing in kino, im pretty sure that is the body of a monkey or a zombie and not an alien

You shouldn't associate Area 51 with aliens. They tested experimental aircraft, not alien spacecraft, lawl. Not to mention as Hammerface pointed out, those were more primate than alien.

ya but generally when people think of aliens they think of area 51 and its a video game which isnt realistic at all

You shouldn't associate Area 51 with aliens. They tested experimental aircraft, not alien spacecraft, lawl. Not to mention as Hammerface pointed out, those were more primate than alien.

ya but generally when people think of aliens they think of area 51 and its a video game which isnt realistic at all

someone has been watching too much Independence Day :lol:

i honestly dont care where the next map is as long as it is fun and ties together more of the storyline. and has easter eggs that actually do something worthwhile *cough mechanism node easter egg cough* and i think it would be cool to finally be able to confront Sam or Dr. Maxis