Cool things!!!

xxZOMBIERxx

If you all don't know already, there is a cool easter egg called the Mystery Man. If you've ever played "Five", look out the front door of the PaP room. On the right wall, there is a silhouette painting. The man released at the end of the Easter Egg is probably him. There are also radios throughout the map that reveal a lot about the creation of Project Mercury, or as we know it, the Gersh Device. These radios may solve the mystery in how the 4 men got to Ascension. Also, another easter egg that was found is found throughout the map. They're red telephones that when you interact with them, you hear a saying of one of the "Five" people. Only three of the four phones have been located. The only one not found is the phone for the Secretary of Defense. You can find three teddy bears around the map. Activate them, and they will play a cool song. The first one is next to the Olympia, the second one is on the floor next to the gate in the junkyard, and the third one is in the Sickle area. The final one I'll mention are the Nesting Dolls. You can find these dolls all around the map. Their locations are: Nikolai is near Speed Coal, Takeo is next to PhD Flopper, Richtoven is on the third floor on the way to the mystery box and power switch, and I don't know where Dempsey is.

Please reply!!! My Xbox Live Gamertag is- badboys106

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic