FOUND SOMETHING NEW

blackfire561

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also noticed an interesting quote regarding carpenter. Richtofen said "This looks like the work of the masons" or something along those lines. I'm thinking this a reference to the freemasons another secret scociety closely related the illuminati. what do you guys think?

interesting ya they say some quotes that really involve the story

How about these things:

On the way to the repair room when you walk through the curved hallway by the upstairs entrance to centrifuge room, there is a flashlight on the ground turned on. If you notice that there are colored particles floating around the flashlight and the beam of light from the flashlight. No other lights on this map including another identical flashlight in the centrifuge room have the colored particles floating around. I also have heard the howling wind in this area. Could we somehow need a gersh thrown there, perhaps power it up some more? Also in that same spot where the turret gun is at by centrifuge upstairs door, there is that spot in the corner where the zombies crawl out of the ground. There is a spotlight shining right on the spot they dig out of the ground for....which seems kind of odd. Right above that hole that they dig out of is a transistor on the side of the building that is sparking, which is fine, but to me it just seemed a little over done, it sparks a lot, which just seemed to me like it was odd.....then again I was trying to find odd things like this. Let me know your thoughts.

How about these things:

On the way to the repair room when you walk through the curved hallway by the upstairs entrance to centrifuge room, there is a flashlight on the ground turned on. If you notice that there are colored particles floating around the flashlight and the beam of light from the flashlight. No other lights on this map including another identical flashlight in the centrifuge room have the colored particles floating around. I also have heard the howling wind in this area. Could we somehow need a gersh thrown there, perhaps power it up some more? Also in that same spot where the turret gun is at by centrifuge upstairs door, there is that spot in the corner where the zombies crawl out of the ground. There is a spotlight shining right on the spot they dig out of the ground for....which seems kind of odd. Right above that hole that they dig out of is a transistor on the side of the building that is sparking, which is fine, but to me it just seemed a little over done, it sparks a lot, which just seemed to me like it was odd.....then again I was trying to find odd things like this. Let me know your thoughts.

Nice im going to try this out.

How about these things:

any luck with any of that?

How about these things:

No i have no idea what he is talking about lol.
  • 3 weeks later...

I also noticed an interesting quote regarding carpenter. Richtofen said "This looks like the work of the masons" or something along those lines. I'm thinking this a reference to the freemasons another secret scociety closely related the illuminati. what do you guys think?

free masons are a religious society. masons are people who contruct...like lay bricks. kinda like laying boards.... :facepalm:

How about these things:

No I gave up when I saw the wall of text lol