First Strike Art

1Delta1

Does anyone find it strange that one the First Strike Ad pictures has images of nova six gas zombies, along with winters howl/DG2? Obviously they aren't on Ascension, unless of course they come along with the supposed 7th and 8th node. This may be a clue or was just put in to entise gamers to buy the maps. And does anyone think Richtofen looks really wierd bald?

http://techleash.com/wp-content/uploads ... 3-copy.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they all look different becasue they have aged. and i have heard many theories about how to get the DG2. like shooting the car batteries in the main spawn with the 90sec death machines etc... i just think it would be cool if there was a way to get it only through an easter egg, to reward us for all the work we do to find all the eggs, lol. and i find it strange that: Tank is holding the DG2, Richtofen is holding the Thunder Gun, Takeo is holding Winters Howl, and Nikolai is holding the Ray Gun. You would of figured that each person would have the weapon that their home country developed. USA- winters howl Japan- ray gun? GER- DG-2

Russia- Thundergun.

• 4 weeks later...

Lol there is a theory that you have to access a new area of the map to get the good 'ol Wunderwaffe :) And I agree, Richtofen does look weird... I have my theories as to why, but would take too long to type everything out :P

You speak of the legend of the fourth lander. :D

Hmmm, please explain more...

You would of figured that each person would have the weapon that their home country developed. USA- winters howl Japan- ray gun? GER- DG-2

Russia- Thundergun.

The Ray Gun is a creation of Dr. Maxis, we found files on the terminal saying exactly that so it's German made, but could the original design be Japanese? Thats a good question.

Still Four Wonder Weapons is a great idea for the next map...

So far as I know the DG-3 was destroyed when Richtofen overloaded the mainframe node in Der Riese teleporting the team to an eerie Kino der Toten, which as in Five & Ascension does not feature the DG-2 & 3 as the Prototype DG-2 that Richtofen created (Again terminal intel proved this I believe) is destroyed & gone from the face of the Earth.

My guess is in the next map (Possiably on a Nazis moon base) the DG-2 & 3 will be back as Group 935 members would have had access to the DG-2 schematics. Thus bring the DG-2 back from the dead, possiably even upgrading it to the DG-4 pap'd to the DG-5.... :twisted:

If we can get the JFK crew on the moon via Apollo as I think Ascension & Five are taking place at the same time around 1962(Proven with the phone calls). They could bring the Winters howl along with them...

I posted most of this in the first thread in my sig below.

Regards Snake. ;)