Zombie map on the moon!

kenan2104

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol there is a conspiracy theory about a secret moon base, on it's dark side, which we never see, due to the moon's orbit of Earth. Search it up if you want :P Its nothing to do with Treyarch, however it is the perfect sort of thing for them to convert into being part of the storyline :P

HOWEVER

It is very unlikely that there will be a map on the moon, for a few reasons - below, I will post some questions that you may or may not know how to answer, but would have to be explained if there was to be a moon map.

#1 It would have to literally be in a huge dome, so that your characters had air to breath.

#2 How did they get there?

#3 WHY would they be there?

#4 The scenery would be rather boring

#5 The general layout would resemble Ascension too much.. the building would look similar

#6 Where would they go after they went to the moon?

Sorry to quash your theory :o

1. It could be underground

2. Rocket (there's one on ascension)

3. To escape the zombie apocolypse

4. Not really

5. It could be different

6. Back to Earth, or Mars. lol

Moon map is confirmed in the code is says cosmodrone.

big clue # 1

clue #2

If you doo the entire egg until death machines and teh sky turns blue

If you look up and see gerch/sam flying up really fast

Look closely what he is flying at

The moon

ohhhhh snapp.

this is kinda old news man lol

If its old news i apologize but i havent actually found any confirmation from treyarch i just heard it had been confirmed is all. allthough i believe treyarch would take it to the moon cause theres 115 there and zombies is now set after (what the public believe) the first man on the moon...

It's not confirmed..

but it's solid speculation and completly possible...

but I'm not sure...

One thing I'll be pissed about is if Samantha is NEVER seen nor killed in any map...

This all HAS to have a conclusion at some point, personally.. I'd like for them to release a campaign that follows thru this entire story...

Co-Op campaign... who wouldn't love that?! It would EASILY be the next Resident Evil..... and THEN SOME

Well the way that Trey has designed the COD campaigns.. they are deep and rich with story, the cut scenes are always amazing and imperative to the story...

Now imagine taking the same linear design of the COD games (campaign) and recreated from the beginning of when the experiments with 115 went wrong, our placement into the game and playing directly thru the story of what occured... When we find clues such as audio and video files, they cut to scene for a cinematic that gives us a visual of everything we;ve already learned and more..

It would be phenominal and I certainly would pay 59.99 for a copy of Nazi Zombies by Treyarch if it were a full campaign with the same multiplayer capabilities as they stand...

Obviously with the depth they could create it as a series,

Nazi Zombies Veruk+im a tired and am forgetting the name / Nazi Zombies 2 Der Reise+Shino / Nazi Zombies 3 Kino+Ascen (Five fits no where, I never wanna play as Nixon again)

It's not confirmed, just speculation because things are pointing towards it....

Then again... people thought the map after Der Riese was going to be Area 51/Eiffel Tower, and you saw how wrong they were.

I hope it isn't the moon just because how would the zombies attach you? It's near zero gravity, they couldn't exactly tear the boards off of the window while floating away. Not to mention, every shot you fired from your gun would push you back a ludicrous distance. (See Newton's laws). And the boards would float off into space and we would sit there like :| not being able to repair.

I think an Area 51 map or an urban map would be a lot better. :D

Did you just say it seems impossible?

In a game that has worm holes...

the final easter egg is some weird spectre rising from the ground...

And I mean with-in the station not outside...

So, plausable.. very much so.. it's a game, with zombies under the control of a supernatural force, that is being fought with ray guns, thunder cannons, Winters Howl, WunderWaffle, Black Hole Bombs... dogs that teleport out of thin air..time travel...

Is it feesable they could creat a heating system for a lunar station :P..

yes..

EDIT: But a lunar station is speculation, so was Area 51.. Personally, I don't care as long as it's fun, I can shoot zombies in the head.. and I get neat weapons with cool effects to obliterate zombies in new ways ^_^ Hahahaha.. but yes we'll see whats to come..