wonder waffle dg2

blackfire561

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Winters Howl is a great weapon, but it's only consistant for so long..

if you played it on the clasisc maps ported to Black Ops you'll find it IS veyr worthless after a period of time, other than to help escape... However, when it's upgraded, it's a phenominal weapon to freeze and destroy a mass of zombeis.. think Thundergun, except instead of blowing them backwards and knocking them to the walls and floor, it freezes them in place and they shatter.. good gun IMO.. wish it had been better placed...

If I'm correct the poster was made by oxm (sorry if I'm not) and it definitely advertised the entire zombie mode with a creeper somewhere on there I think. And think about it, technically it was half right with the ray gun and thunder gun... woulda been sweet with someone holding a gersch and matryoshka (Spelling Fail) doll.

The DG-2's absence from the more recent zombie maps actually makes sense for our story.

If you've played Kino Der Toten on solo, you'll recall Richtofen saying something about the MDT overloading and causing the crew to go back in time.

How did the MDT overload though?

Well, if i remember correctly, someone posted a theory on here that the MDT overloaded with the help of the DG-2, seeing as the crew would use it so much during their stay in Der Riese. Since the DG-2 likely caused the MDT to overload, it's likely that the DG-2 is simply broken.

I mean, if a gun with that much power caused a time-traveling space rift, isn't it likely that it's just broken? Perhaps lost somewhere in the space-time rift it opened?

Thus would explain the absence of the DG-2.

The DG-2's absence from the more recent zombie maps actually makes sense for our story.

If you've played Kino Der Toten on solo, you'll recall Richtofen saying something about the MDT overloading and causing the crew to go back in time.

How did the MDT overload though?

Well, if i remember correctly, someone posted a theory on here that the MDT overloaded with the help of the DG-2, seeing as the crew would use it so much during their stay in Der Riese. Since the DG-2 likely caused the MDT to overload, it's likely that the DG-2 is simply broken.

I mean, if a gun with that much power caused a time-traveling space rift, isn't it likely that it's just broken? Perhaps lost somewhere in the space-time rift it opened?

Thus would explain the absence of the DG-2.

actually it was n theory. there is a radio on the BO version of Shi No Numa, which plays a dialogue between the 4 chars.