@ Telixion Hitsam/ Hyena possibly de-coded

Elwood

I have my college c++ / delphi / xml book right here.

Well let me just get to the point, If the code in c++ you gave was 100% true then im giving you your answer to ::.

level.passkey = array( "l", "u", "n", "a" );

level.passkey_progress = 0;

level.secret1 = array( "h", "i", "t", "s", "a", "m" );

level.secret1_progress = 0;

level.secret2 = array( "h", "y", "e", "n", "a" );

level.secret2_progress = 0;

Secret_1 Hitsam - Hitting the 3 teddy bears " hitting sam" to activate the secret song.

It is the first thing people do on the maps.

Secret_2 Hyena - Referring to the laughing dolls found throughout the map (5 total?)

passkey_ Luna - Has already been solved so no need to talk about this. :)

What i'm saying is until somebody wants to use the security key from the ps3 exploit to get the 100% answers you will find out that the words hitsam and hyena do nothing spelling wise.

They are just the codes to the secrets in the map.

Okay let me point 1 thing out You can repair windows, use the lunar lander, while holding the death machine. Why is this?

The only thing i can think of, Activate the song while you have the death machines. 90 seconds is more then enough time if you devolve yourselves out of the group.

So if theres a big super special secret, maby this will help some people solve it, and stop the noobs on youtube from posting close-up shots of level 50+ dead ops arcade cosmic gorilla pictures

LMAO

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well obviously your missing the 5th doll right next to the glowing light in fire.

This might only appear after doing certain things?

Reffering to the map "Five"

Dude the answers are right in your face how can you now see them?

And the teddy bears with sam?

3 bears. S.A.M The word HIT before it means to activate holding x

I understand your logic and it's reasonable i just want an explanation..

As from what I see, (h,i,t,s,a,m) is not HIT = (s,a,m) each leader being associated with a bear. HIT being the operative for Hold X,

let alone with the Dolls, that would mean it would have to be (h,i,t,h,y,e,n,a) as in order to active the dolls you also have to hold X...

Why would the developers create multiple strings of code that all mean the same thing, Hit X... in which case for reloading windows, it would also be a string that followed with 'if' representing when a window piece is missing, then 'hit' to replace window followed by a code to activate the graphic to demonstrate the wood raising and being replaced.

Or even if your theory is right we still have l,u,n,a.. I understand the line before it says passkey, so to spell.. meaning very much so that spelling Hyena and Hitsam is not possible less, it's in reference to 'if' luna is spelt, then h,i,t,s,a,m and or h,y,n,e,a ...

Im not doubting you, but code has logic and it is illogical sounding, as if it were teddies it should JUST be S,A,M

Unless Both H and I are associated with one Teddy T and S another and the 3rd A and M, which that would be plausible...

My goal is to understand your conclusion, as i see 0 relation..

You basically said my conclusion and im willing to get on and try it with you cause its killing me to try it.

LUNA is the passkey to activate the egg.

hitsam turn on the song (aka in other posts step # 7) raise hell what not better to raise hell during a metal song?

and the dolls giggle and laugh, its the best conclusion to hyena, why would this word link to hell hounds witch have been removed....

Also note, 3arc listens very well to the community aswell as fixing the glitches in a funny way.

The "Five" Map glitch with the wooden board being able to sit on it.

Look at allllllll the windows on ascension lololol...... Theres a friggen metal board at every window to withdraw this glitch from happening. ;)

And if hitsam means anything else besides the 3 teddy bears.....

Hitting sam is the final part to the clue.....

They give us 4 death machines. When the sky turns black you look up and you see something that is flying up in the air.

Skewer the winged beast.

aka hit sam.

thus 4 death machines to hit a fast flying human object or whatever is relevant. ;o

And if hitsam means anything else besides the 3 teddy bears.....

Hitting sam is the final part to the clue.....

They give us 4 death machines. When the sky turns black you look up and you see something that is flying up in the air.

Skewer the winged beast.

aka hit sam.

thus 4 death machines to hit a fast flying human object or whatever is relevant. ;o

Theres something that flys up in the air??

Oh for shure ive done it multiple times but can never get a clear shot at it because of surrounding walls.

theres also a few videos floating around that show it in the video

it happends around the time the screen turns black/blue. Sam is ascension aka ascending

i belive you need to use 1 of them 4 death machines and get a intangible hit on the damn thing

Others weapons you obviously have no chance if you see how fast this thing is going.

Imagine the rocket you blow up, but smaller and faster...... how the hell does nobody not know about this?? its just and ill say it again the word i use is intangible meaning untouchable because its fast lol

Hitsam and hyena are not about teddy bears or dolls, you have to collwct the lwtters on the landers similar to luna, but the action for doing this iis missing, so it ends back to =0 which means it does nothing

pretty much, like example

if e.keydown = 1 then

left

(1=true)

if q.keydown = 0 then

left

(0=false)

so that must meen that there is ...somewhere in that code, a line that enables the egg.

level.passkey = array( "l", "u", "n", "a" ); This stands for the letters on the landers, once all are activated "level.passkey_progress" is set to a value, most likely 1.

level.passkey_progress = 0; This part is what is changed by getting luna, Once this variable is set to something another strip of code goes off, which can do something special, like start the next step of the Easter egg, or give you something. (usually something is aloud to happen once this is set to a value, so you would be aloud to activate a terminal or something.)

level.secret1 = array( "h", "i", "t", "s", "a", "m" ); This is like the above.

level.secret1_progress = 0; This means once the variable is set, something happens. If the script is wrong(I doubt it) it wouldn't work.

level.secret2 = array( "h", "y", "e", "n", "a" ); Same as above.

level.secret2_progress = 0; I'll continue the explanation here: If the script doesn't exist then nothing happens, but the script could easily be added with an update.

I'm not saying they do anything, but they could. I would need more script to tell you if it did anything.

MrRoflWaffles

Post subject: Re: @ Telixion Hitsam/ Hyena possibly de-coded

Post Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:33 pm

UK Zombie

Almost zombie

Gaming System: Xbox 360 and PS3

Brains: 556

Zombification:

Almost zombieAlmost zombie

Lol nice bit of c++ decoding there :D

Telixion has told me that there is another part to the easter egg, so nobody is allowed to give up yet! >:]

--------------------------------------------------------

Dude if you do the egg up until the death machine part then you go right on the lander behidne you and activate it to go up, you can see there is something ( people say its sam or gersh)

my question is why would it be gersh honestly its not the name of an item in the game and samantha is being overlooked as just plain old SAM

otherwise the damn code would say hitsamantha not hit sam.

Im sticking down right by my side on this one that hit sam actually stands for the easter egg song.

SAM- Secret ascension music. -.- its pretty obvious....

the only other conclusion that nobody has tried...

FOLLOW WHAT THE CODE SAYS

Do luna first.

Then hitsam (bears song) aka raising hell......

then if anything else afterwards your team must shoot there russian doll on the map

SIDE NOTE-

When you activate the first part of the egg (gersch device outside near phd floppa)

There is actually a second generator on the map.

It has cords ripped on it and its very very close to where the first one is.

hint::. Its on the side of a building up near the top and has a power room arrow symbol underneith it

And this generator also just so happends to have the same characteristics as the other one.

By the way, I thank the noob for calling me a troll.

I dont see the point of being a troll when your hear aswell trying to solve it, or wait are you just hear to listen and ease drop on others findings?

Gdamn queef grow up lol its people like you who create youtube videos that point others in the wrong direction lmao

Well this may help so take this...

http://pastebin.com/4aYcVXaC

Well im guessing if there is more to this easter egg atm.. this is the line of code you want to look at.

#include animscripts\zombie_utility;
#include common_scripts\utility;
#include maps\_utility;
#include maps\_zombiemode_utility;
#include maps\_ambientpackage;
#include maps\_music;
#include maps\_busing;
#include maps\_zombiemode_audio;

If there is anything else it is in those scripts.... just saying.

Knowing treyarch with there legal battles i wouldn't wanna be messing with there codes anymore :)

And yeah he may be credible to this fourms website community but until he can show his fininds he is not the true finder because hes honestly making a mistake its a matter of time befre somebody does find it and its put all over the net and we all know what too do.

And by the way

You cannot sell downloadable content that is unfinished

its a violation to the rights and laws

look it up.

And if this is "true" about pc and ps3 owners and a patch is too come, I don't buy its its just as bad as the fire extinguisher speculation i don't think treyarch wants to have another legal battle that they will loose.

Its our money going to there product. if so however the product is unfinished its deemed unworthy and a broken piece of equipment. And by all means violates the laws of downloadable content.

All DLC that cost money must include trophys / achievements

this is applicable in the wiki

also there is a screenshot on there that shows the word

CHEATER on your gamer card , because you cheated your gamerscore up.

I think its a good idea don't get me wrong but they cannot do that

and from what your saying that telixion has found more too it

Then we should stop saying its a patch cause its not.

#

PlayFXOnTag( level._effect[ "black_hole_bomb_event_horizon" ], level.teleport_target, "tag_origin" );

Black hole horizon

Right before you obtain death machines for your team throw another black hole device on the near lunar lander and all of you must jump in at this time your death machines will kick in.

I think sombeody should give this a go lol

If im thinking what im thinking, Your black hole device will make the lander spin out outrageously trying to pull it towards it and it actually may take you somewhere else.

Yeah....... after reading this carefully tell me what your perception is too this.

488. #

level.black_hold_bomb_target_trig Delete();

#

level.black_hole_bomb_loc_check_func = undefined;

Black hold bomb?

black hole bomb?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Here we go again =/

There is a code that is in correct and inaccurate.

What is the source of obtaining these codes? lol

They seem hand- written because theres alot of false negatives lol