Death Machines Breakthrough

ZiipCode

I need to know if any one else has started the next round while you all have the DMs. Because I have done it twice now and both times it was a monkey round i want to know if it was by chance or if it happens every time. If it does happen every time. it might be possible if you don't let the monkeys hit you or the perks you will get a max ammo, perk, and the next piece of the puzzle. or you have to do something during the monkey round?

Let me know if this happens to you?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

HERE TRY THIS, i head that "After you get the Death machines you walk straight out the door and to the left will be two holes with a repair sign. Behind that is two tubes attached to a generator. You go behind that and shoot it with DM. It will move and get attached into holes. After you shoot it there is another earthquake and sam laughs? Trying to figure out what to do next and i will try to keep you updated! The red phones are now making the wind noise. Pressed all phones and got instkill then sam laugh"

try this after this what happens.

a shame indeed, maybe the end of the easter egg after all, really wish sam will be a boss
I don't think that's the end and I don't think sam's gonna be a boss. WE CAN DO THIS!! WE HAVE AN ENTIRE COMMUNITY WORKING ON THIS.

THUMBS UP IF YOU THINK I'M AN AWESOME MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER!! :)

I need to know if any one else has started the next round while you all have the DMs. Because I have done it twice now and both times it was a monkey round i want to know if it was by chance or if it happens every time. If it does happen every time. it might be possible if you don't let the monkeys hit you or the perks you will get a max ammo, perk, and the next piece of the puzzle. or you have to do something during the monkey round?

Let me know if this happens to you

I've started the next round and it was a regular round. Nothing out of the ordinary