Operation Ω - "Victory cannot be achieved without sacrifice"

mallen23

*EDIT*

Hey guys, just notifying you that the topic/thread has been renamed: Operation Ω - Solving the Mystery Man Egg. (originally: Step Ω: The next step to the Mystery Man Egg?)

I think it's fitting seeing as Ω = end, and I for one want to find the end to this easter egg!

Have a good one! Mallen.

Okay, seeing as the video is classed as fake, we can't use Takeo's date of death stated on the document in the video (unless anyone else has proof of it?). Which makes determining the date that ascension takes place somewhat redundant seeing as we were trying to match the date to Takeo's date of death.

NARROWING THE PATHS

Before I previously mentioned a theory that the steps taken for the Mystery Man easter egg were related to the steps featured in the campaign.

1. Secure the keys.

2. Ascend from darkness.

3. Rain fire.

4. Unleash the horde.

5. Skewer the winged beast.

6. Wield a fist of iron.

7. Raise Hell.

8. Freedom.

Ω. Sacrifice. (added in through the theory above)

I also stated that the steps may be out of order or they may not be (like a checklist). If potentially that they are out of order, and there is more than 1 step left, whether that be the theoretical step Ω or any of the other steps, there could be the possibility that the next step isn't actually the theoretical Ω: Sacrifice step, but one of the original 8.

A way of determining this is by establishing the connections between the steps taken for the easter egg and the steps from the campaign. So as an example:

6. Wield a fist of iron = the 90 seconds of DM

By doing this we can narrow down the potential steps that are left, and determine which is the next step to take. If someone would be so kind as to post the exact steps for the easter egg as a reply to this, it would be greatly appreciated as it would make it easier to make the connections to be made (A brain to the first person that does so). As well as that, if anyone has an idea on which steps may be connected, put it in a post below. Because we are trying to be as accurate as possible with this, you will need to give some form of validation of the connection (eg: During the campaign, step 6. Wield a fist of iron was when Mason acquired the Death Machine from the main armory to help the prisoners escape. The connection between this step and the step from the easter egg is that a DM was acquired in both cases).

So lets see what steps we can't find connects for and we'll go from there!

We're doing a great job guys and gals, lets keep the pace up and solve this! :D

I look forward to reading your posts on the ideas that you all have!

Mallen

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so I'm relatively new to the COD franchise. And have recently got an xbox (first new console since PS2 8 yrs ago) and I'm terribly obsessed with figuring this thing out. Unfortunately I do not have a team, nor time to dedicate but I wanted to add a thought to this sacrifice theory.

I read somewhere (can't re-find it) that energy was needed for the 8th step, not "power"; when the monkeys explode they release energy. I don't know if it's even possible to survie it, but what about letting the monkeys steal all the perks and then kiteing/hording them into a group and capturing them with the gersh device? Possibly following them with a couple zeus cannon rounds to kill them.

I don't know I could be way off, but wanted to add some perspective.

Your post made me think of something.

Maybe sacrifice means letting the monkeys take all your perks, then go get the extended death machine to help you survive the next round.

That could unlock something.

Just a thought uhh.

Okay so I'm relatively new to the COD franchise. And have recently got an xbox (first new console since PS2 8 yrs ago) and I'm terribly obsessed with figuring this thing out. Unfortunately I do not have a team, nor time to dedicate but I wanted to add a thought to this sacrifice theory.

I read somewhere (can't re-find it) that energy was needed for the 8th step, not "power"; when the monkeys explode they release energy. I don't know if it's even possible to survie it, but what about letting the monkeys steal all the perks and then kiteing/hording them into a group and capturing them with the gersh device? Possibly following them with a couple zeus cannon rounds to kill them.

Maybe sacrifice means letting the monkeys take all your perks, then go get the extended death machine to help you survive the next round.

Just a thought uhh.

hmmmm, that sounds highly likely... I have heard rumours that straight after the 90 seconds of death machines, it's a monkey round (every time). Can anyone confirm that? Because if it is true, it wouldn't be there for no reason and it would work with your theory

Just a thought uhh.

hmmmm, that sounds highly likely... I have heard rumours that straight after the 90 seconds of death machines, it's a monkey round (every time). Can anyone confirm that? Because if it is true, it wouldn't be there for no reason and it would work with your theory

Sorry to burst the bubble, but I have had a zombie round after death machines, and to be honest the zombie round SEEMED to me like it was extra hard but also you should note that as I started mowing down zombies (about 60 zombies coming at us at once) I got 4 powerups within 5 seconds. Only was able to get that far into it one time though :( I wonder if the death machines (using them into the next round) gives you more frequent power ups.

Guest Exactice808

New to the site, but an avid zombie lover LOL.....Ive been reading and searching the net, you made a great point of "Sacrifice" my questions has anyone actually died, not just gone down during the DM's? 90seconds is the limit right, how long does it take before you die when you go down? Anyone? Anyone worth a try?

Try to get downed ASAP, and see if your character disappears, kill whatever and start the next round? What would happen when the character comes back?

Happy Search! Man this has been a great easter egg!

You want connections, I'll give you connections...

Step 1: Secure The Mechanism

Capture the generator using a Gersch device.

Step 2: Rain Fire

Activate the terminal, end the round, and monkeys RAIN down from the sky, and then you press 4 separate buttons.

Step 3: Unleash The Zombie Horde

Stand on the pressure plate and let the clock tick down, a nuke goes off and ends the round, unleashing the next round or 'horde' of zombies.

Step 4: Ascend from Darkness

Use the landers to collect letters and spell LUNA, HITSAM, and HYENA. The lander lets you 'Ascend'.

Step 5: Freedom

Use the specified weapons and shoot them into the Gersch portal, freeing Gersch from his cage.

The rest is just guesswork...

Step 6: Wield a Fist of Iron

Get the Death Machines and blow up the rocket with them.

Step 7: Raise Hell(AKA 'Sacrifice')

Activate the song, have an ally down themselves as they're jumping into a Gersch Portal,(This would of course take perfect timing. with the grenade) damaging Samantha somehow.

Step 8: Skewer the Winged Beast

With Samantha pissed off, shoot the Kassimir that's outside the map with all of the upgraded weapons used on the portal.

Who knows what happens then...

New to the site, but an avid zombie lover LOL.....Ive been reading and searching the net, you made a great point of "Sacrifice" my questions has anyone actually died, not just gone down during the DM's? 90seconds is the limit right, how long does it take before you die when you go down? Anyone? Anyone worth a try?

Try to get downed ASAP, and see if your character disappears, kill whatever and start the next round? What would happen when the character comes back?

Happy Search! Man this has been a great easter egg!

Maybe they don't come back at all... You know, EPIC SACRIFICE: Getting rid of a character to fight off zombies. Making it harder. Maybe Takeo considering he has a date of death.

Just had a new idea on sacrifice!

Well after you get all the guns like the PaP Ray, Thunder, and crossbow to get the DMs what if you have to sacrifice your guns into the Pap Machine. Doing this by just putting them in and not grabbing them, i'v lost guns in their before but i'v never lost both of them, so i don't know if this is even possible or what happens if you do.

Just had a new idea on sacrifice!

Well after you get all the guns like the PaP Ray, Thunder, and crossbow to get the DMs what if you have to sacrifice your guns into the Pap Machine. Doing this by just putting them in and not grabbing them, i'v lost guns in their before but i'v never lost both of them, so i don't know if this is even possible or what happens if you do.

ive done this so many times by accident, because im a dumb fuck lol. watching my back so i dont die and then forgetting im upgrading and run off. 'five' steals them! that was a bitch i think it maybe fixed now im not sure. its worth a try if every play upgraded all their guns and didnt take them, see what happens.

While the videos are definitely fake, "the handler" is not entirely out of the question (many good fakes take details from in game and expand upon them).

In Kino Der Toten, the square room just off the lobby (between lobby and speed cola/mp40 room) holds pictures of our four heroes. You can actually get your character to comment on the pictures. But there is a picture of a blank individual. I believe I have heard reference to others noting a "fifth" missing person.

Now, lets look at the 8 steps

1. Secure the keys.

2. Ascend from darkness.

3. Rain fire.

4. Unleash the horde.

6. Wield a fist of iron.

7. Raise Hell.

8. Freedom.

Now, remember that the level starts in Black and White...and the characters notice it themselves. While their lines cannot be entirely reliable (as Dempsey and others recognize the "Player"), it could also be cluing to "Ascending from darkness." Obviously, it is impossible to do the Easter Egg without the power, though it is possible to capture the generator and activate the power node in the junkyard (odd, given there is no power). Anyway, turning on the power, in my eyes, is "Ascending from Darkness" as we not only turn on lights and power, but go into color.

But, that being said, what if there IS something to the order of Vorkuta. Using what NukaColaClear said to start off:

1. Secure the Keys = Secure the Generator

The generator is Out of the map...you must bring it in map somehow...and we do! Any other Gersh device out of map is kidnapped by Samantha.

2. Ascend from Darkness = Turn on the power.

3. Rain Fire= Experience a monkey round.

The level turns red and orange...like fire. I know we can't do the whole "Monkey round" section of the Easter Egg (can we?) but perhaps we are meant to have patience. Resnov makes it clear that hard work and patience pays off in freedom (for mason) at the end. Instead of jumping to "go hit the switch in the junkyard" perhaps we should wait past a monkey round.

4. Unleash the Hoard

I'm totally lost here. I'm thinking have a zombie round too? Maybe unleash the hoard could be backwards, like sucking in the hoard into a Gersh device? I'm looking for revision here.

5. Skewer the Winged Beast= Shoot down the rocket.

I've always thought there was more than shear fun and a "x2" to the whole shoot down the rocket thing.

6. Wield a fist of Iron- Perk-Cola Machines buttons while defending against monkeys.

Reigning with an Iron Fist is a saying meant for a country or government that has zero tolerance for criminals. Defend all your perks WHILE hitting the buttons (anyone who has tried this knows its hard to do...especially if someone has Quick Revive...)

7. Raise Hell- Nuke the zombies on the pressure switch

After 2 minutes of waiting....why is there a Nuke? Is it to catch the sleeping player or the one who is taking too long to piss? Or will the nuke Raise Hell to the zombies? (or bring more from Hell as its next to impossible to do this with a running zombie....)

8. Freedom- Free Gersh from the Device.

I am combining the last two steps here. After the Pressure Switch, Gersh clearly says, "Okay one more" or one more step. Resnov clearly states that freedom is near and one step away (something like that...haven't done campaign since I beat it a while ago...). Following this...it is a sad conclusion as the sacrifice step may be the use of precious ammunition. Then again, as players are often completing this in the early 20's....ammunition isn't usually a problem.

It is also possible that LUNA=Moon=SAM. Follow my argument here. Gersh, in the same step, screams "Okay one more. Help me! LUNA!!" Luna in another post (and from my personal knowledge) is a Greet (I think...maybe wrong on that) word for Moon. On the moon there is definitely an outline of a girl sleeping. Whose our favorite Zombie girl? SAM!!!! Literally, Help me! SAMANTHA!!!!

Now, Luna is the keyword for his freedom.

So, is sacrifice the sacrifice of your ammo? or does it mean something more? Perhaps, during the last steps of freedom, something must be sacrificed before the final steps can be accomplished. I know from experience, it is possible for only 2 people to activate the final stage of Gersh's freedom, I have done it (one person with Crossbow/Raygun/Dolls, another with TG/Gersh). This leaves 2 more to sacrifice.

Still, you do give up a hefty amount of ammo as sacrifice. And it sounds cheesy....Perhaps like Cain from the Bible, a cheesy sacrifice leads to a cheesy reward (Meaning 90 second death machine after taking 10-20 rounds to free a guy) where as a "better" sacrifice will lead to a better reward?

Anyway, there is my thoughts on the matter...

Other ideas to consider:

1) What does "Hitsam" and "Hyena" have to do with this?

2) What about writing on the wall in Kino? (something about avoiding #6 and other sayings...)

3) With the blank picture in Kino...is there a blank Matryosha doll? (I know...misspelled, but this took forever to type and I'm dictionary lazy right now...)

4) I know of 13 batteries...are there 2 more I am missing making 15 (element 115...the 15 reference?)

Enjoy!

1. Secure the keys.

2. Ascend from darkness.

3. Rain fire.

4. Unleash the horde.

6. Wield a fist of iron.

7. Raise Hell.

8. Freedom.

I have both questions and ideas.

Wield a fist of iron could represent the death machine. Are we supposed to get it since I hear we aren't supposed to and we are supposed to?

And if we are supposed to get it then the next step would be Raise Hell.

What exactly is raise hell?

Notice how we send things to the mystery person through the gershe device.

What if we shoot our death machines through the gershe device after we get it?

Since the mystery man is stuck somewhere with samantha near him, there's most likely zombies and we have to kill those zombies/maybe kill sam

However, we know the guy said good job I'm finally out of this place but what if that wasn't true freedom?

This is tough, so many theories going on with no luck whatsoever.

If anyone cares (or i can later once i'm home) there's a document tahts clearly visible/readable on ascension, it's in the room below the power switch (the one that has the door leading to the "courtyard" in between PaP and Docta Floppa) and i can't recall the date on it but it may be of some importtance if somebody with a HD cap card could get a look at it. I didn't care to read it but it's one of the few that i've seen on Ascension that are actually readable. It's on the floor on the right hand side of the room if you're coming from outside.

Further research concluded, lets actually look at the steps taken in Vorkuta, and how they "Could" apply to the actual game. If we are expecting the steps to mirror the Campaign, would it be more plausible to know the names of the steps, or what we had to do to achieve the steps.

1) Secure the Keys

Campaign: Literally, hit the melee button. At mission start, all you do is hit the guard over Resnov. Nothing difficult as the first step is accomplished in the first few seconds of the mission. Now, what does this accomplish? Well, Resnov now uses the keys through the rest of the level.

Ascension: What is the "Key" to the Easter Egg? The Gersh device. Literally, used in several of the next steps, the Gersch device is the Key, and necessary to even begin the rest of the Easter Egg. Part of these

2) Ascend from Darkness

Campaign: A 2 step process. First, kill the guards and make it to the elevator. 2, take the elevator and "ascend" from the darkness of the labor mine.

Ascension: First, Capture the generator so the device can use power. Second, activate the node and "reroute" power to the casimir mechanism.

3) Rain Fire

Campaign: Another 2 step process. First, push your way forward with the coal cart and wait for your comrades to "rain fire" on the guard tower. Then, its your turn to "rain fire" by slingshotting fire to other guard towers.

Ascension: There are 2 steps to raining fire: The one you do and the one done for you. Monkeys "rain fire" when coming to the planet, and you rain fire when destroying the rocket.

4) Unleash the Hoard

Campaign: A rather simple step of shooting a padlock off the gate.

Ascension: A rather simple step of standing in place for 2 minutes.

5) Skewer the winged beast

Campaign: Especially on Hardened and Veteran, you have to time your run carefully and grab the harpoon to shoot down the helicopter. This helicopter crashes to open the next section of the map.

Ascension: Use the Landers carefully in the right order to reach the final step.

This is where this gets interesting:

6) Wield a fist of iron

Campaign: Obtain the death machine. Note: The objective ends BEFORE you leave the building. The actual "Objective" section of this part of the mission is guarding Resnov from the prison guards. Once you get the Death Machine you are told Objective Complete

Ascension: This is the steps leading to the Death machines, not the actual usage of. This means we have to look at the process of Shooting the Gersch device as step 6, the usage of is step 7.

7) Raise Hell

It may say, "Hell" near speed cola and guns may have "hell" references in the name (upgraded Olympia) but what we're missing is the actual step of "Raise Hell."

Campaign:In game this is following the saying "Raise Hell" meaning cause as much death and destruction as possible. Here is where I note a few things:

A) A special achievement for this section of the map is to destroy all vehicles.

B) This section of the mission ends with tear gas and confusion. Mason is only saved by Resnov.

C) There is nothing in particular to shoot...excepts trucks and bad guys.

So, what does this mean? Are we simply supposed to "Raise hell" on the map? How are we left to be "gassed" like Mason. Before you finish with the DM...is there something to do that would normally knock you out.

8) Freedom

Campaign: Freedom in game is escaping on a motorcycle with a shotgun. Resnov doesn't escape, and says something along the lines of freedom requires sacrifice.

Ascension: Who is this freedom for? Gersh is the one to escape while Resnov and the other prisoners are left behind to die. When the truth of Resnov is exposed, we find that he died in Vorkuta, and like Tyler Durden doesn't exist. So are we, the players, left behind while Gersh is the only one who escapes? Are we the sacrifice so he can get free?

OR: Lets go back to step 7.

7) We have an odd piece of evidence that something with the Dm's can shorten the time and sacrifice your secondary, grenades, claymores, and tactical grenades. With this, perhaps "Hell has been raise" (shooting the moon, shooting the door, who knows?)

Which leads to step 8) Freedom

If things must be done in order, Gersh cannot be the one reaching freedom. Freedom must be accomplished AFTER the Raise Hell step, and if we accept there is more, we need step 8...how do we free ourselves from Ascension? And who needs to be free?

Now that I've rambled on and on...we'll see if this goes anywhere.

Okay guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while, but here we go! Prepare to read a wall of text!

You want connections, I'll give you connections...

Step 1: Secure The Mechanism

Capture the generator using a Gersch device.

Step 2: Rain Fire

Activate the terminal, end the round, and monkeys RAIN down from the sky, and then you press 4 separate buttons.

Step 3: Unleash The Zombie Horde

Stand on the pressure plate and let the clock tick down, a nuke goes off and ends the round, unleashing the next round or 'horde' of zombies.

Step 4: Ascend from Darkness

Use the landers to collect letters and spell LUNA, HITSAM, and HYENA. The lander lets you 'Ascend'.

Step 5: Freedom

Use the specified weapons and shoot them into the Gersch portal, freeing Gersch from his cage.

The rest is just guesswork...

Step 6: Wield a Fist of Iron

Get the Death Machines and blow up the rocket with them.

Step 7: Raise Hell(AKA 'Sacrifice')

Activate the song, have an ally down themselves as they're jumping into a Gersch Portal,(This would of course take perfect timing. with the grenade) damaging Samantha somehow.

Step 8: Skewer the Winged Beast

With Samantha pissed off, shoot the Kassimir that's outside the map with all of the upgraded weapons used on the portal.

Who knows what happens then...

While the videos are definitely fake, "the handler" is not entirely out of the question (many good fakes take details from in game and expand upon them).

In Kino Der Toten, the square room just off the lobby (between lobby and speed cola/mp40 room) holds pictures of our four heroes. You can actually get your character to comment on the pictures. But there is a picture of a blank individual. I believe I have heard reference to others noting a "fifth" missing person.

Now, lets look at the 8 steps

1. Secure the keys.

2. Ascend from darkness.

3. Rain fire.

4. Unleash the horde.

6. Wield a fist of iron.

7. Raise Hell.

8. Freedom.

Now, remember that the level starts in Black and White...and the characters notice it themselves. While their lines cannot be entirely reliable (as Dempsey and others recognize the "Player"), it could also be cluing to "Ascending from darkness." Obviously, it is impossible to do the Easter Egg without the power, though it is possible to capture the generator and activate the power node in the junkyard (odd, given there is no power). Anyway, turning on the power, in my eyes, is "Ascending from Darkness" as we not only turn on lights and power, but go into color.

But, that being said, what if there IS something to the order of Vorkuta. Using what NukaColaClear said to start off:

1. Secure the Keys = Secure the Generator

The generator is Out of the map...you must bring it in map somehow...and we do! Any other Gersh device out of map is kidnapped by Samantha.

2. Ascend from Darkness = Turn on the power.

3. Rain Fire= Experience a monkey round.

The level turns red and orange...like fire. I know we can't do the whole "Monkey round" section of the Easter Egg (can we?) but perhaps we are meant to have patience. Resnov makes it clear that hard work and patience pays off in freedom (for mason) at the end. Instead of jumping to "go hit the switch in the junkyard" perhaps we should wait past a monkey round.

4. Unleash the Hoard

I'm totally lost here. I'm thinking have a zombie round too? Maybe unleash the hoard could be backwards, like sucking in the hoard into a Gersh device? I'm looking for revision here.

5. Skewer the Winged Beast= Shoot down the rocket.

I've always thought there was more than shear fun and a "x2" to the whole shoot down the rocket thing.

6. Wield a fist of Iron- Perk-Cola Machines buttons while defending against monkeys.

Reigning with an Iron Fist is a saying meant for a country or government that has zero tolerance for criminals. Defend all your perks WHILE hitting the buttons (anyone who has tried this knows its hard to do...especially if someone has Quick Revive...)

7. Raise Hell- Nuke the zombies on the pressure switch

After 2 minutes of waiting....why is there a Nuke? Is it to catch the sleeping player or the one who is taking too long to piss? Or will the nuke Raise Hell to the zombies? (or bring more from Hell as its next to impossible to do this with a running zombie....)

8. Freedom- Free Gersh from the Device.

I am combining the last two steps here. After the Pressure Switch, Gersh clearly says, "Okay one more" or one more step. Resnov clearly states that freedom is near and one step away (something like that...haven't done campaign since I beat it a while ago...). Following this...it is a sad conclusion as the sacrifice step may be the use of precious ammunition. Then again, as players are often completing this in the early 20's....ammunition isn't usually a problem.

It is also possible that LUNA=Moon=SAM. Follow my argument here. Gersh, in the same step, screams "Okay one more. Help me! LUNA!!" Luna in another post (and from my personal knowledge) is a Greet (I think...maybe wrong on that) word for Moon. On the moon there is definitely an outline of a girl sleeping. Whose our favorite Zombie girl? SAM!!!! Literally, Help me! SAMANTHA!!!!

Now, Luna is the keyword for his freedom.

So, is sacrifice the sacrifice of your ammo? or does it mean something more? Perhaps, during the last steps of freedom, something must be sacrificed before the final steps can be accomplished. I know from experience, it is possible for only 2 people to activate the final stage of Gersh's freedom, I have done it (one person with Crossbow/Raygun/Dolls, another with TG/Gersh). This leaves 2 more to sacrifice.

Still, you do give up a hefty amount of ammo as sacrifice. And it sounds cheesy....Perhaps like Cain from the Bible, a cheesy sacrifice leads to a cheesy reward (Meaning 90 second death machine after taking 10-20 rounds to free a guy) where as a "better" sacrifice will lead to a better reward?

Anyway, there is my thoughts on the matter...

Other ideas to consider:

1) What does "Hitsam" and "Hyena" have to do with this?

2) What about writing on the wall in Kino? (something about avoiding #6 and other sayings...)

3) With the blank picture in Kino...is there a blank Matryosha doll? (I know...misspelled, but this took forever to type and I'm dictionary lazy right now...)

4) I know of 13 batteries...are there 2 more I am missing making 15 (element 115...the 15 reference?)

Enjoy!

[brains] For you both! Excellent thinking.

However, I have found a thread from Johnny Reklaw (awesome find by the way dude!) in which NGT have linked the steps up already. So if you guys haven't already watched it, I suggest you head over to Johnny Reklaws thread and check it out!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=7095

Now, there is one thing however that I don't agree with completely, and that is the lack of our step, Ω.

But, with a breakthrough in the coding by wonderboy_3856, it seems our theoretical step may become fully pledged. If you haven't already done so, please please please, check out this thread before you continue:

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7079

Within this thread (close to the end), this is mentioned:

Key items are distance from origin spot must be less than 90000 (vectors?), weapon muzzle point (aiming down sights?), player/weapon facing direction with 10 degree tolerance. Perhaps the player needs to go right up next to the gersh and ADS and then walk away. Or maybe if he shots it standing this close he will be the player that goes down and will be revived making players “valid” for reward. Notice the radius damage, seems to be significant.

Now there is more to it than this (obvious when the whole thread is read), but it appears highly likely that Step Ω is key.

So what can we do to progress further into this easter egg? Well test the theory out of course! As of now, Operation Ω Objective is to determine whether Step Ω, Sacrifice, is the next step, in correlation with wonderboy_3856s theory.

So try out what wonderboy_3856 has suggested, and lets solve this thing!

Mallen (Ω)

Ps, don't forget to post back with results guys and gals!

I don't think just walking into a zombie to get killed is much of a sacrifice, if this is really what you need to do then I would suggest Cooking a grenade and taking 'em all down with you! It seems more fitting and might be why this isn't working.

Agreed. Maybe walk into the g-force machine when it spins? one of the only ways to die on that map without zombie filled death

Okay, I usually don't make too many theories, but on KDT, the wall says "Beware of the Six." And the 6th step is Wield a Fist of Iron, which many have speculated to be the death machine step. So maybe the sacrifice relates to having 2 dead teammates when you get the death machines, and then ending the round, causing the two teammates to spawn with no death machines, therefor Wielding a Fist of Iron while also Bewaring the Six?