"Sparky" Batteries

Chaoscrazy25

Okay, the Sparky Batteries I don't think to be part of the easter egg at all. Instead, it probably explains why the death machine was even at ascension. The Russians were probably working on an electrical way to spin a minigun instead of using a gas powered one, as electrical would be way cheaper and would be able to be put into the hands of more soldiers. The only downside; It drains to quickly. That may be why you only get the Death Machine for 30 seconds on the power up and 90 seconds on the easter egg, as you built up so much power. These are just my thoughts

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[brains] Good point. I personally think the death machines are the end. It seems that everyone doesn't want to believe it because it's so anti-climatic because you do all of that work for a weapon that lasts only 90 seconds.

I personally thing the death machines are not the end. Either we have to wait for PS3 & PC to get it to continue, or we are missing something....