Next part possibly?

japattak10

Well I'm not too sure on how to get by the part before death machines because i have no friends to do it with. But could it be possible that their is a seventh radio for all the people who found the radios. And off on that note if their is a part to finish Sam than I've noticed that in videos there are sounds of wind near all the nodes. So i don't know if this is right just a theory. If u can please test it and try to find the last radio if any. :D

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The sound is what leads to each node..

1st Gersch Near Generator outside of map near PHD - Sound

2nd Console Under stairs near Claymores - Sound

3rd During Monkey Round Buttons - Sound

4th Pressure Plate - Sound

5th Spell Luna - All Landers - Sound

6th Destroy Gersch next to light claymore side - Sound

Im not sure whats really considered a 7th step... it all seems to add up to 6 Hahaha... except 7 being Death Machines... Didnt notice a sound anywhere after that.. *shrugs*

The sound is just informing you of where the next step is..

Maybe its an option to go with the deathmachines in the lunar lander. dont go in it during the deathmachine cause you cant hold x then but go in the lander right before you get them. so that when the deathmachines spawn, you are flying in the lunar lander. that's maybe also why you cant hear the sound of the next step in the map, because its in the air.