Samantha Is not Evil

I don't think that Samantha Maxis is evil, because I try to look at it through her perspective. To be evil, one must have no other reason for doing bad deeds other than for personal gain or pleasure. As of right now, I don't think she has anything to gain out of this, rather than closure. Wouldn't you be a little pissed if your father had used your dog for horrible experiments, As if seeing your dead dog might be a emotional sight, Imagine it looking as if it came from the depths of hell itself! Not only that, I think Samantha has a little bit' of a grudge against Richtofen and the crew because Richtofen is comfirmed to be the one that had put her in this form of ghostly immortality, and killed her father. Ask yourself this, "Wouldnt I be a little pissed off if that happened to me". Lastly, the lyrics of " Abracavre" point out that she is immortal, " What dead men have and rich require, I'm what contented men desire." And for those who don't understand, that's the riddle. Greedy people want everything, especially immortality! Anyways, being immortal to someone who isn't greedy is like a greedy man in hell, and vice versa. That's how I approach this, let me know if I missed something.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well actually seeing thru revenge is a form of Evil..

Getting Even is Evil..

She may NOT have BEEN evil.. but she certainly is now..

No matter the reasons, possessing, mind controlling and twisting reality in order to kill people is not a Good Deed. Regardless to it's intent..

As certainly yea she's getting back at richt!! Now what about all the people that became Zombies.. how many of them were just employees with no real access to information, that are now walking undead. They were innocent...

Killing the few... (1, richt) is not a good deed when you have to sacrifice the many (all the zombies, dogs, monkeys)

Actually, the answer to the riddle is "nothing." Dead men have nothing, rich men need nothing, and contented men want nothing Samantha is kind of pointing out that she's lost everything, that she has been reduced to nothing.

I fully agree with you that she's not evil. She really doesn't have a reason to. The only possible reason I can think of is that 115 somehow has contorted her mind, and she now takes pleasure from other's pain. Good points though.

Samantha is neither evil nor good, as we do not know what her intentions are, because we don't know the story. Everyone is judging her by her actions, and if it were that, she would be good and evil.

Good in the sense she give you power-ups to help the slaying and annihilation.

Bad in the sense that she takes the random box away, and laughs at your misfortune with her teddies.

When and if the zombies storyline is revealed, is when we can truly judge her actions.

Samantha is neither evil nor good, as we do not know what her intentions are, because we don't know the story. Everyone is judging her by her actions, and if it were that, she would be good and evil.

Good in the sense she give you power-ups to help the slaying and annihilation.

Bad in the sense that she takes the random box away, and laughs at your misfortune with her teddies.

When and if the zombies storyline is revealed, is when we can truly judge her actions.

i agree

I make this argument all the time, I have some really good posts.

Sam just wants revenge, NOT Evil. The bear on the other hand is evil.

Sam, bullet to the head for closure.

Bear, hang someone upside down, cut out their organs, feed them to themself, slit their wrists, and watch their blood drain. See the difference?