Bit of an update on Step 7

ZeMrDark

You do NOT need the xbow

You do NOT need 4 Upgraded ray guns or thunder cannon

Did it with 4 (finnaly)

We tried first with 2 upgraded one down graded ray gun

Then I went down (we ran out of ammo so had to stop trying the 7th step)

came back to it and did it w/o my un-pap'd HK and 3 Upgraded ray guns..

So dont get all cramped because you cant get the xbox or all 4 ray guns or the thunder gun.. you just need to shoot the damned thing.. lol IM not knocking you can do it QUICKER with 4 ray guns upgraded, it took us 4 tries though... thats 4 Gersch

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont have capture card to show you..

But i assure you, our thunder gun was not upgraded, nor did we have an upgraded Xbow.. and the final two times we tried, I did NOT have a Ray gun, let alone upgraded...

Try it yourself.. It doesnt hurt to do so, just try it BEFORE you upgrade... for the 7th step..

The code is flawed and I do believe means you must have 1 of those items.. not all...

We did have dolls though, haha..

EDIT: On the 2nd try with at least 4 ray guns maybe 1 upgraded you should hear, "You're weakening the power.." or what ever the line is.. but I assure you, this works...

If you've read my posts, I never back up speculation, nor do I theorize with out reinforcing what we already know to keep a grip on reality.. I have no reason to lie.... Try it BEFORE you upgrade your weapons, as I know, that no one will disprove me.

the code claerly states that you need a weapons combo of upgraded thunder gun, upgraded ray gun, upgraded crossbow and the dolls

if you dont have thesee, you cant produce enought power and it will not work

and if yo7u still dont believe me, get a video of yous doing it or gtfo

/rant

As I stated i don't have a capture card, but I could probably use my Roomies iPhone to shoot the video, as all I need you to see is the GREEN shots from the ray gun and me holding a non ray ;) Good thinking...

I'll have to do it!

the code claerly states that you need a weapons combo of upgraded thunder gun, upgraded ray gun, upgraded crossbow and the dolls

if you dont have thesee, you cant produce enought power and it will not work

and if yo7u still dont believe me, get a video of yous doing it or gtfo

/rant

me and my friends didnt have everything, we just used all the explosives we could possible and it worked

Well thanks for the reinforcement on the facts guys...

So who ever put RED rating on this thread BOO to you :P hahaha..

I don't take it personal as I knew someone would follow up with this, as I said.. it may be with in the code, but it may be to have 1 of them and not neccesarily need ALL of them..

Ty guys ^_^